EPICA N.A. Tour 2015 with ELUVEITIE and THE AGAONIST

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
EPICA JOIN FORCES WITH ELUVEITIE FOR NORTH AMERICAN CO-HEADLINING TOUR THIS FALL; THE AGONIST SUPPORTING ON ALL DATES

Dutch symphonic metal band Epica and Swiss folk metallers Eluveitie will join forces this fall to co-headline across North America. This trek also has Canada’s The Agonist supporting on all dates.

Epica frontwoman Simone Simons says the following about the upcoming tour: “We are ecstatic to finally return to North America. It is time to nurture our long-distance relationship with our fans over in North America. We'll have a wonderful time together and will perform songs spanning our entire discography. You guys better be ready for us.”

This will mark Epica’s long-awaited return to North America after the band’s tour with Machine Head late 2013 got cancelled. It will also be the group’s first North American run in support of their latest album, The Quantum Enigma, which hit the charts all over Europe and beyond.

Eluveitie’s lead vocalist Chrigel Glanzmann further states: ”We're 8 months into the Origins World Tour now and far from getting tired! We can't wait to finally return to the USA and Canada; especially because we'll return alongside the mighty Epica! By Toutatis, this is gonna be f*cking awesome!"

VIP tickets will go on sale on Wednesday, May 27th at 10 AM local time. General tickets will go on sale on Friday, May 29th at 10 AM local time.

epicatour.jpg

September
8 - Soundstage - Baltimore, MD
9 - Paradise Rock Club - Boston, MA
11 - Corona Theatre - Montreal, QC
12 - Imperial Theatre - Quebec City, QC
13 - Phoenix Concert Theatre - Toronto, ON **** EPICA WILL NOT BE PERFORMING
15 - House Of Blues - Chicago, IL **** EPICA WILL NOT BE PERFORMING
16 - Mill City Nights - Minneapolis, MN **** EPICA WILL NOT BE PERFORMING
18 - O'Brians Event Centre - Saskatoon, SK
19 - Union Hall - Edmonton, AB
20 - MacEwan Ballroom - Calgary, AB
22 - Vogue Theatre - Vancouver, BC
23 - Neumos - Seattle, WA
25 - Regency Ballroom - San Francisco, CA
26 - Fonda Theatre - Los Angeles, CA
28 - Gothic Theatre - Denver, CO
29 - Sokol Auditorium - Omaha, NE

October
1 - Mercury Ballroom - Louisville, KY
2 - Agora Ballroom - Cleveland, OH
3 - Irving Plaza - New York, NY

Last edited by a moderator:
EPICA LAUNCH OFFICIAL LIVE VIDEO FOR “THE ESSENCE OF SILENCE”; FREE TRACK DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE

Dutch metallers Epica have launched the official live video for “The Essence of Silence”, which was recorded live earlier this year during the European Enigma tour at their sold-out show at the Ancienne Belgique in Brussels, Belgium.

The video was shot and edited by Jens de Vos and his team at Panda Productions. The show was recorded by Ace Zec and mixed by EPICA producer Joost van der Broek.

Epica have teamed up with Activatr to offer a free download of the song. You can get it through their application here.

Last edited by a moderator:
EPICA CANCEL TORONTO, CHICAGO AND MINNEAPOLIS SHOWS ON NORTH AMERICAN TOUR; ELUVEITIE AND THE AGONIST TO PERFORM AS PLANNED

Dutch symphonic rockers Epica have checked in with the following update from the road:

"Dear North American fans,
Luck has not been on our side as of late and it is with heavy hearts we share some unfortunate news.
A couple of days ago something dramatic happened in Simone’s close family. After serious consideration and as things aren’t looking good, the only option for her is to fly back home to be there with and for her family. Resulting in us canceling the four shows (Quebec City, Toronto, Chicago, Minneapolis.)
Respect to Simone for carrying on and rocking out with us for the past couple of days. VIP sessions will still take place without Simone, people who don’t show up these sessions will automatically receive a refund. We will also be hanging out at the merchandise stand in support of the tour.
At this time, the Revolver tour will carry on as scheduled with Eluveitie and The Agonist, and we’ll keep you updated on resuming the tour.
We want to thank you in advance for your understanding. For details on refunding your tickets please contact your local venue. We’re sending all our positive energy to Simone, her family and friends."

Watch Epica's official Facebook page here for further updates.

Thanks for posting, Gene. I was just pondering whether or not I could squeeze in the Epica show in Minneapolis this week. I guess that takes care of that.

Bad news, the rest of the tour was cancelled.

I had a fun weekend of Epica on Saturday and Riverside on Sunday planned :( But I hope everything turns out well for Simone's family

Dear North American Fans,

It is with heavy hearts that we have to announce the cancellation of all remaining shows of our North American tour.

A couple of days ago Simone had to fly back to the Netherlands to be with her family due to an emergency. Sadly, there has been no major improvement in that situation so it is impossible for Simone to return to the tour at this moment. Therefore, we have no other option than to cancel the remaining dates.

However, the Revolver tour will carry on as scheduled with Eluveitie, The Agonist and Martina Edoff.

We will again be rescheduling the North American tour in support of The Quantum Enigma for the beginning of next year.

If you wish to refund your tickets you can do this through the venue. VIP tickets purchased through Sound Rink will be refunded automatically. Tickets for this tour will not be valid for the rescheduled dates.

We want to thank all our fans and partners for their understanding and support in this difficult situation.

Sincerely,
EPICA

I'd rather have Tampa but Orlando will work. They haven't been to Florida in quite awhile.

North America!! We are happy to announce that coming January we will return to North America for our rescheduled North American Enigma tour. On this tour we will be supported by the almighty Moonspellofficialband and Starkill.

01-21-16 Irving Plaza - New York, NY United States
01-22-16 Opera House - Toronto, ON Canada
01-23-16 Imperial Theatre - Quebec City, QC Canada
01-25-16 Agora Ballroom - Cleveland, OH United States
01-26-16 Diamond Pub Music Hall - Louisville, KY United States
01-28-16 Mill City Nights - Minneapolis, MN United States
01-29-16 Concord Music Hall - Chicago, IL United States
01-30-16 Ready Room - St Louis, MO United States
02-01-16 Lincoln Theatre - Raleigh, NC United States
02-02-16 Masquerade - Atlanta, GA United States
02-03-16 House Of Blues - Orlando, FL United States
02-11-16 Gas Monkey Bar & Grill - Dallas United States*

*EPICA only

General admission and VIP tickets will go on sales Friday, Oct 23rd at 10:00am local time.

VIP / Meet + Greet Bundle includes:
- Ticket to the show
- Meet + Greet plus Photo Opportunity with all the band members
- Limited edition 7-inch vinyl with an exclusive live song – Only available in this package
- VIP-only exclusive tour shirt
- Early venue access
- Tour Poster
- Lanyard + Tour Laminate

887388_10152988828082924_8507349707111858406_o.jpg

I'd rather have Tampa but Orlando will work.

02-03-16 House Of Blues - Orlando, FL United States

House Of Blues is a lot more convenient than a venue in Orlando proper though. It's like 12 miles closer, you don't have to go into downtown Orlando, and parking is free, and easy to find. The last couple times I went there in May, it was a giant clusterfuck because of construction. It took almost as long to drive 2 miles down the small street inside Downtown Disney as it took to drive 50 miles on the highway to get there. But I figure that construction must be done by now, or if not now, certainly by February!

House Of Blues is a lot more convenient than a venue in Orlando proper though. It's like 12 miles closer, you don't have to go into downtown Orlando, and parking is free, and easy to find. The last couple times I went there in May, it was a giant clusterfuck because of construction. It took almost as long to drive 2 miles down the small street inside Downtown Disney as it took to drive 50 miles on the highway to get there. But I figure that construction must be done by now, or if not now, certainly by February!

Believe me I know. I've been driving to Orlando for shows for a long time from the Tampa area and am always happy when I see HOB instead of Hard Rock or even worse downtown.

I appreciate them being posted here.....I don't always check out the Lounge. Glad to see them here 1st. Thanks.