EPICA N.A. Tour 2015 with ELUVEITIE and THE AGAONIST

Reschedules always seem to suck for some while offering new opportunities for others. Atlanta was NOT on the tour last time but it is this time so this announcement makes me happy (to say the least). Maybe they will add some dates for those left out...

This wasn't stated in the press release, but their website says:
“We were really disappointed when we were forced to drop our tour with ELUVEITIE because of my father’s life threatening accident. Luckily, my father is doing much better at the moment and it is time to return to North America to finish what we started. Unfortunately, due to recording commitments, we are only able to reschedule part of the tour. We will try to catch up on those missing shows as soon as possible and with a new album in our pocket! We can’t wait to be back in North America together with our friends from MOONSPELL. See you at one of the shows!”

I appreciate them being posted here.....I don't always check out the Lounge. Glad to see them here 1st. Thanks.

My current guideline is that if it's a PPUSA band or a band that I know is popular in this forum, I post the info in the main forum (unless it's associated with a competing festival). If it's just a general band, then I post in the Lounge N.A. tour thread.

My current guideline is that if it's a PPUSA band or a band that I know is popular in this forum, I post the info in the main forum (unless it's associated with a competing festival). If it's just a general band, then I post in the Lounge N.A. tour thread.

This guideline works for me. I like seeing this stuff in the relevant band threads.