Evil Legend Records (and a SLOUGH FEG rarity)

Demilich said:
Says right there that you have it!

My mistake, I just edited it. I know what I have, it's just hard keeping up with all the message boards that I'm on to keep them all exact. One of them I'm not even allowed to post my whole list.

Demilich said:
Heh, well its too bad you don't have that in anymore. I'd like to get a CD copy since it has a few extra songs that the vinyl doesn't.

There's talk of a re-pressing, but I dunno if it's going to happen. I'm searching around to see if anyone has any instock that I could get. If I do find one, your name will be on it.

Well thanks a lot man, I hope you find copies. Fuck, it pisses me off that whoever stole my schoolbag doesn't give a fuck about the Twilight of the Idols cd that was in it, probably just threw it out or something.

No problem.

Things aren't looking so good for those SLOUGH FEG / SOLSTICE 7" splits.

More MANILLA ROAD titles coming in soon.

OZ - Fire In The Brain coming in as well. (For a very good price)

JayKeeley said:
I'm just shocked that you even had any to begin with.

I originally scored 10 copies. Sold them all in a very short amount of time.

There is still hope, but very doubtful if I can score more.

Anyone interested in some SLOUGH FEG vinyl? I may be able to get some of that.

Evil_Legend said:
Anyone interested in some SLOUGH FEG vinyl? I may be able to get some of that.

Other than the Twilight of the Idols vinyl that I already have, I'd be quite interested. What else have they put out on vinyl? I only know of the Deadmen one on Doomed Planet.

Speaking of which, does Doomed Planet still exist? What's up with them?

Demilich said:
Other than the Twilight of the Idols vinyl that I already have, I'd be quite interested. What else have they put out on vinyl? I only know of the Deadmen one on Doomed Planet.

Speaking of which, does Doomed Planet still exist? What's up with them?

Yeah they have Twilight, Deadman, and Traveller (I believe). I'm working on getting those.

I keep in close contact with Doomed Planet. He's an awesome guy.

I have a FUTURE TENSE LP =$16 coming in early next week. Check this out.:
FUTURE TENSE used to be a cult act in the early days of the Dutch Metal movement, showing a big influence from VENOM and MERCYFUL FATE in their occult Metal approach. In 1984 they released a first EP with "Condemned To The Gallows", which is being re-released now together with the 83 six track demo "Battle Of Metal".
Click here to lisen.

Evil_Legend said:
If I told you that, wouldn't that kill my business? :D

Heh, not really, I'm just surprised that you found some place that didn't have 1 or 2 copies, but 10!!!!

Reminds me of the time I found that place in France that had 10 copies of Arcane Sun.

Evil_Legend said:
Yeah they have Twilight, Deadman, and Traveller (I believe). I'm working on getting those.

I keep in close contact with Doomed Planet. He's an awesome guy.

That's good to hear, DP release some quality stuff!

Fuck, I'd be all over Traveller and Deadmen on vinyl. Hopefully, if you get the I'll be able to afford them by then.

JayKeeley said:
Reminds me of the time I found that place in France that had 10 copies of Arcane Sun.

You find me a place that has copies of :Of The Wand And The Moon:'s Midnight Will 10'' and I'll do just about ANYTHING to make it up to you :p

JayKeeley said:
Heh, not really, I'm just surprised that you found some place that didn't have 1 or 2 copies, but 10!!!!

You're gonna shit, but he had another 12 copies, but I could contact him fast enough to get them, he sold them to a guy (he won't tell me who) who's selling them for $20!!!!!!! I couldn't do that to people. It's only a single for chrissakes.

Yeah, well this is what happens when something becomes a cult collectors item. Still, $20 is steep for a friggin 7". (I even already have the Solstice song on their Halcyon EP).

With that said, it's a sweet picture disc. That alone makes it pretty special.

I'm trying every source I know to find more of these rare 7". They're 500 print. I'm losing hope in finding them, but haven't lost it completely. I have a couple sources waiting to be heard from... so as soon as I know something... you will know.

The FUTURE TENSE LP is here!!

I have found 2 more SLOUGH FEG / SOLSTICE 7", but he wants a high price for them, so if he doesn't come down in price I'm going to have to bump up my original price.

Ok Demilich. I think I have that 7" locked in for you. I'll let ya know when it comes and how much it will be. No worries, it won't be that steep.