Explain your Avatar

Originally posted by Jayde

FUCK! It's not a gimmick. It's how he feels. Would you rather someone sing about things that are false? If he sang something like "I'm so happy and everything's peachy." It would be false, and people would say Korn sold out.

You dont know that unless you personally know him. Honestly it seems like a fabrication to me and basically there are more things that point to that than things that point to him speaking his true feelings.

Originally posted by Misanthrope

You dont know that unless you personally know him. Honestly it seems like a fabrication to me and basically there are more things that point to that than things that point to him speaking his true feelings.

I don't know him personally, but I do talk to him regularly now.

You may be right, but what he tells me and everyone else is all I have to go on.
Anyone could be lying about anything.

Originally posted by Jayde
Here we see Jonathan Davis of Korn in the award winning video "Freak on a Leash." The bullet pictured is not about to smash into his face, as some of you may hope. It's a nice bullet, it just flies around the room until he sends it away by yelling at it.

Isn't Jonathan adorable? :D Maybe not in this pic......

Die.

Originally posted by Lordenlil

Die.

That's awfully mean. :cry:

I always thought you were a nice person, but you're really one of those pretentious metal snobs, aren't you?

Fuck, that was just uncalled for.

Originally posted by Eirik
Jayde: how many albums has he made on these feelings?

:)

to me, it smells like someone sticking to a winning formula...

and Die was a tad too hard..

Well, I like what they do. And no one else seems to anymore.......but oh well.

Originally posted by Eirik
that's awfully mean :cry:

and I respect that..

but I still think they're playing it safe...

I wasn't trying to be mean, unlike a certain Lordenlil. I was just saying that no one else seems to like Korn anymore besides me.

And maybe they are playing it safe. Wouldn't want Jonathan to lose his compound :p