Exploding Ned Shirts CDs Vinyl at ProgPower - Including Sale MDSE

Exploding Ned

Sep 1, 2003
Southeastern U.S.
At Exploding Ned's booth at Progpower there will be loads of band shirts to choose from besides the new releases, including...

All Sonata Arctica, Raintime, Adagio and Stratovarius shirts on sale for $10
each except for tie dyes $12 each. (images below)

Nearly all ladies shirts on closeout, priced at $10

Several onesy-twosy shirts at $10-$12 each

And many new/recent release shirts...

Ahab
Alestorm
Draconian
Firewind
Grave Digger
Helstar
Leaves Eyes
Moonspell
ReVamp
Sabbat
Saint Vitus
Tyr
Visions Of Atlantis
...and more

In addition, there will be CDs and vinyl, and an even bigger SALE CD section this year. Thanx, hope to see you at the show.
Mike
Exploding Ned

sonata 1b
1b
sonata

sonata 2b
2b
sonata

sonata 3b
3b
sonata

sonata 3a
3a
raintime

stratovarius
1b
stratovarius

stratovarius 2a
stratovarius 2b

adagio 1a
adagio 1b

Come on Sonata Arctica, only one more wolf to go before legendary status!

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/The-Mountain-Three-Short-Sleeve/dp/B000NZW3KC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1346790259&sr=8-1&keywords=three+wolf+moon+t-shirt[/ame]

I bought a shit ton of vinyl last year and the Black Sabbath cross boxset. Hope there's tons more good vinyl this year!

I'd love to buy that Adagio one. Do you have a website I can order this one at? (I won't be at Prog Power this year :( )

Any chance you'd have any Manilla Road shirts available? I know they were on your list LAST year, I just never mentioned my interest then....

Also, sign me up for an Ahab shirt, if you have a medium!

And is that the Japanese Sabbat or the British Sabbat? Keep it true dude!

Any chance you'd have any Manilla Road shirts available? I know they were on your list LAST year, I just never mentioned my interest then.... Also, sign me up for an Ahab shirt, if you have a medium!
And is that the Japanese Sabbat or the British Sabbat? Keep it true dude!

Since you asked, I will bring a Manilla Road title - Crystal Logic - to the show. An Ahab shirt in M is held for you, just email me at showlogicprod@bellsouth.net so I can put your contact info with the shirt. The Sabbat we're carrying is the British band. Thanx!
Mike