Fates Warning in 2009

TwizstedJesus

Mar 1, 2004
Has anybody considered,being that its the 10th anniversary,what special things could be in store? How about a set with John Arch, and a set with Ray Alder? How about a re-union with Zonder Joey Bones and Aresti? What about the Awaken the Guardian lineup doing three songs,followed by the regular set?

The possibilities are endless,and theres gotta be something up Glenns sleeve being year 10. Irregardless,Fates Warning closing the festival is a dream come true...this is the best thing that Glenn could do,in my book.

If I remember correct, I remember Glen trying to nail FW to headline a couple years ago, and they just completely ignored his request? I wonder what caused them to change their heart? ($$?)

I would not count on zonder or arch although both would be great. Aresti could be there as he was on tour with them last time thru the states with DT.

Either way, this is badass!!!!!

This is the mother of all bands finally coming to PPUSA!

Has anybody considered,being that its the 10th anniversary,what special things could be in store? How about a set with John Arch, and a set with Ray Alder? How about a re-union with Zonder Joey Bones and Aresti? What about the Awaken the Guardian lineup doing three songs,followed by the regular set?

The possibilities are endless,and theres gotta be something up Glenns sleeve being year 10. Irregardless,Fates Warning closing the festival is a dream come true...this is the best thing that Glenn could do,in my book.
I have seen FW before and they put on a good show, for sure. However, I have always felt that FW was overrated and yes, I prefer the Arch era to the Alder era. I certainly think that FW belong at PPUSA X, but NOT in a headliner's slot. Just my 2 cents. I would have preferred to have seen Evergrey back in the HL position. Oh well. It's still gonna rock regardless.

I'm a huge fan of Fates the "Alder version" & give them props for helping to start the prog metal genre but...Dream Theater sits on top & that's a fact that can't be disputed. When you can fill Radio City Music Hall....you don't need a small fest to validate you.