Fates Warning in 2009

I, for one, am very excited about FW!! They were my favorite for many years until DT took over that spot back in '92 (I heard them before I&W but couldn't get into them at the time). They are the definition of headliner for PP as they have been very influential to the development of prog metal!

I sincerely hope that Ray brings his A game of days past for this show!

I love both Arch and Alder. My favorite Arch disk is Awaken the Guardian. Metal fans will appreciate that more, but Perfect Symmetry is one of my all time favorites and is my favorite Alder era disk! No Exit and Parallels are also awesome to start with.

I, for one, am very excited about FW!! They were my favorite for many years until DT took over that spot back in '92 (I heard them before I&W but couldn't get into them at the time). They are the definition of headliner for PP as they have been very influential to the development of prog metal!

+1...no band could top Queensryche & FW for me...until l heard "Pull Me Under". l knew who my favorite band was from that point & it remains today. QR & FW together basically generated the prog metal genre...of course l have to give Rush some credit too. DT took it, polished it off,and made it bright, shiny, & accessible for everybody. The DT progressive metal cloning [i.e. your favorite prog metal band here unless it's QR, FW, or DT] began after that & is still going on today.

I sincerely hope that Ray brings his A game of days past for this show!

l have faith he will. ;)

I love both Arch and Alder. My favorite Arch disk is Awaken the Guardian. Metal fans will appreciate that more, but Perfect Symmetry is one of my all time favorites and is my favorite Alder era disk! No Exit and Parallels are also awesome to start with.

Not a fan of Arch at all. Parallels & Perfect Symmetry for me too...prog metal classics. If you're a prog metal fan & don't have these...you have missed the boat somehow.