Favourite extreme metal concerts / DVD's

The Dissection DVD is my favourite, I've played that thing a million fucking times. :kickass:

Other favourite DVDs:

Marduk - Blood Puke Salvation
Sinister - Prophecies Denied
Amon Amarth - Wrath of the Norsemen
Primordial - All Empires Fall
Decapitated - Human's Dust
At the Gates - The Flames of the End
Immortal - The Seventh Date of Blashyrkh
Ensiferum - 10th Anniversary Live
Kreator - Live Kreation
Behemoth - Evangelia Heretika
Rotting Christ - Non Serviam - A 20 year apocryphal story
Emperor - Live at Wacken Open Air 2006
Bloodbath - The Wacken Carnage

Dissection - Live in Köln 1997 is easily the best I've ever seen. Rebirth is awesome too, but not nearly as good. Others that come to mind would be Vital Remains - Evil, Death, Live and Catamenia - Bringing Cold to Poland (while the playing is pretty shitty for various reasons, I still like it). Most of my favourite music DVDs are not extreme metal.

The Dissection DVD is my favourite, I've played that thing a million fucking times. :kickass:

Other favourite DVDs:

Marduk - Blood Puke Salvation
Sinister - Prophecies Denied
Amon Amarth - Wrath of the Norsemen
Primordial - All Empires Fall
Decapitated - Human's Dust
At the Gates - The Flames of the End
Immortal - The Seventh Date of Blashyrkh
Ensiferum - 10th Anniversary Live
Kreator - Live Kreation
Rotting Christ - Non Serviam - A 20 year apocryphal story
Emperor - Live at Wacken Open Air 2006
Bloodbath - The Wacken Carnage

Just bought The Flames of the End... awesome DVD package - so much material, and the documentary is cool too - tracing their roots back to the Grotesque days.

Wrath or the Norsemen is gold also.

Surtur Rising has a bonus DVD with live concerts of the following albums ; Once Sent from the Golden Hall, The Avenger, The Crusher and Versus the World. I've only seen part of the Versus the World footage, but it seems pretty awesome so far. I just wish they'd done one for With Odin on our Side - my favourite AA album.

Although not considered extreme metal, Iced Earth - Alive in Athens is my favourite live performance, though i prefer the CD over the DVD as the DVD footage isn't the best. Still totally worthy though.

some of my faves:

Cannibal Corpse - Centuries of Torment
Death - Live in L.A.
Hate Eternal - The Perilous Fight
Slayer - Still Reigning

Just bought The Flames of the End... awesome DVD package - so much material, and the documentary is cool too - tracing their roots back to the Grotesque days.

Surtur Rising has a bonus DVD with live concerts of the following albums ; Once Sent from the Golden Hall, The Avenger, The Crusher and Versus the World. I've only seen part of the Versus the World footage, but it seems pretty awesome so far. I just wish they'd done one for With Odin on our Side - my favourite AA album.

Yes, the At the Gates documentary is cool for anyone interested in swedish DM, really interesting. The show is damn good either.

I haven't checked Surtur Rising's DVD yet. A WOoOS special DVD would be awesome indeed, that's their best imo. :kickass: