Favre is a fucking Jet :\

@ Cookie
Yeah thats ashame :lol:

Don't worry, Mr. "I'm going to retire - I mean throw my own pity party" Favre...he's been known to force it in there, the int's should continue against the Pats d-fense.

@ KD
Don't be going off topic again now just to take a shot...
shouldn't you be going after Charger fans now?

It wasn't off topic. As for the Chargers fan deal, sadly they aren't as annoying and obnoxious as you pats fans.

@ KD
it was off topic...we are talking about Favre to the Jets.
Bringing up last years SB, The Cheatriots, calling us annoying and obnoxious...move on let it go, its a new season. I haven't seen any annoyance or obnoxiousness yet, (only a hint of it from you)...give us Pats fans some time.:)

If the Jets trade Favre to the Vikings, the Pack get 3 number one picks.

Fuck I hope they trade him :D

They're keeping him a Packer on the new Madden cover.

art.favremadden.ap.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/ptech/08/08/madden.favre.ap/index.html

well you are just putting words into favres mouth and making stuff up. dumber ass

No, he was complaining about there not being enough talent on the team last year. He was mad at the Packers for not boosting the receiving corps by adding Moss. That's ripping your teammates. If you publicly say your receivers aren't good enough...that's ripping your teammates. Think if Kobe Bryant said the same thing about his starting 5 not being good enough... everyone would vilify him, but Favre gets a pass for some idiotic reason.

Shut up, unless you know what you're talking about... which you obviously don't on this subject. Leave the talking to those of us who do, k?

edit: and the Madden cover this year is priceless now.:lol:
Watch him get the cover curse and be out by week 3.

^The cover curse is bullshit, just supersitition, don't believe the hype yo!
As soon as I get my Wii Madden 2009 will be my first game for it.
Favre's getting too much hate here, honestly most sports fan are too hard on the players and take things too seriously, like people calling Romo a choke artist and saying he should be out of Dallas, yet he's your savior if he wins you a Super Bowl(I hope he does, it's just an example) But I believe in freedom of speech so all fans should say what they want, even though some are to quick to dismiss players and teams.

If the man changes his mind about playing fooball, let it be, of course situations like this are going to cause drama.