"Feeling good this friday afternoon ...... "

Tess

Jul 25, 2002
North Carolina
'Cept I'm sooooooo sleepy. Can I go home? Someone call my boss please and tell him I need to be home.

What song is the thread title from? :)

If it said "Sunday" I'd check the Dev - Sunday Afternoon (Accelerated Evolution). But Friday...

Google said it's Dream Theater. Yes, I cheat. I almost never pay attention to lyrics.

Edit: At least you got a couple of hours on me. I am stuck at work till 5 pm Pacific... :yell:

zimbee said:
If it said "Sunday" I'd check the Dev - Sunday Afternoon (Accelerated Evolution). But Friday...

Google said it's Dream Theater. Yes, I cheat. I almost never pay attention to lyrics.

Dream Theater is not the name of a song; apparently lyrics are not the only thing you don't pay attention to:erk: (j/k)

nightwish58 said:
Dream Theater is not the name of a song; apparently lyrics are not the only thing you don't pay attention to:erk: (j/k)

Oh, ya. Good point. You don't win. So..........what's the name of the song know it all?

Bad Girl Tess said:
'Cept I'm sooooooo sleepy. Can I go home? Someone call my boss please and tell him I need to be home.

Can't do anything about your boss, but my boss let ME go home and sleep... so I don't infect everyone else with my germ-infested self. *hack* *sneeze*

That's my fave DT track off that album. I'd like the entire album better if they deleted that shitty tripe "Spirit Carries On," though. Gag me with a screwdriver.

jaimek said:
Can't do anything about your boss, but my boss let ME go home and sleep... so I don't infect everyone else with my germ-infested self. *hack* *sneeze*

That's my fave DT track off that album. I'd like the entire album better if they deleted that shitty tripe "Spirit Carries On," though. Gag me with a screwdriver.

#1 – I’m so jealous because you’re home sick. I tried really hard to be sick this morning but it wouldn’t work L

#2 – While I can agree that ‘The Spirit Carries On’ is pretty cheesy, I happen to love it.

#3 – Is it September 14th? I need a vacation. Can you tell?

jaimek said:

I love 'The Spirit Carries On' and think it is one of DT's best ballady type songs...even though it isn't a true ballad. Aren't opinions great... :D DT played 'Home' at the Tampa Gigantour show and it kicked major amounts of ass! I love the 'Scenes' album.

Tess give me his number, I'll do it, but your prolly already off!!!!

Yo, being that I am your sick long lost cuz in town for a day, we need to hang out and all :loco: yuck yuck!!!

Bear

jaimek said:
Well, given the option, I'd rather hear Spirit Carries On over Annalee... *twitch*
yahoo_doh.gif
You're killing me here. Anna Lee is my fave DT ballad. You just don't like ballads...do you? :D

Bear said:
Tess give me his number, I'll do it, but your prolly already off!!!!

Yo, being that I am your sick long lost cuz in town for a day, we need to hang out and all :loco: yuck yuck!!!

Bear

Thanks for the offer cuz but I'm in the clear now. I may call in a favor on Monday though ;)

Oh no. Not Anna Lee too. I love that one too!!