Finally pulling off the Ticketmaster Band-Aid.

THIS!!!!

Unfortunately Center Stage does have a contract with Ticketmaster, so there is no way around it. But if you would like to go, please get the tickets at the door. As of right now, there are still PLENTY available!

Thanks guys!!! Can't wait to see everyone!

Shane

How much will they be at the door? Just wondering since lots of places raise the price the day of though it's still always cheaper than the convenience fee increase.

Look at TicketExchange by Ticketmaster (for like NFL tickets and stuff) for crazy service fees. One was $39.95...a ticket!

Hmm, TicketMaster sells the tickets, then re-sells them again! If there isn't something fishy about this then I'm dumber than I look. This is hardly motivation for TicketMaster to do anything about ticket scalpers grabbing up all the prime seats the split second they go on sale.

Ticketmaster isn't actually a monopoly... there are a number of other ticket vendors.

That's like saying Microsoft isn't a monopoly - technically not true, but in reality it practically is. (Don't get me wrong though Sumeet - I can't argue with the point your post made.)

That suxs that you had a problem with ticketmaster. I use them all the time and never have any problems though.
smile1.gif