First Great tour of 07'...

I'm still holding out for a Spice Girls reunion tour before I get into labeling any tours as great.

Don't steal Glenn's thunder - he alredy said something about a mole leaking info - if you let the cat outta the bag that the Spice Girls reunion is at ProgPower he's gonna be hella pissed. That said - anybody got room for one more in their room? I love my buddy from high school but when Emma Bunton mentioned she needed a place to stay - he got the boot muy pronto ;-) Oh - ummm, she will be in Atlanta on a totally non progpower related event (covering my tracks there Glenn :)

jeff

I love TRIVIUM, but the CRADLE OF FILTH, THE 69 EYES, 3 INCHES OF BLOOD tour is better, IMO. Also, I hope to God the NEVERMORE, INTO ETERNITY, SCAR SYMMETRY rumor is true!

DING DING DING!

Cradle of Filth / 69 Eyes is something I am looking forward to. I love 69 Eyes, they are one of the few bands that mix a legitimate goth sound with hard rock. Cradle of Filth put on one of the most "heavy metal" heavy metal shows that I have ever seen - the "all in good fun" punching match after the show was also fun to watch as well in Atlanta! And whether the Nevermore/Into Eternity/Scar Symmetry rumors are true, I hope against hope that Scar Symmetry is one band I'll see live next year one way or another!!! :headbang:

Here are the tours that I am looking forward to for early 2007 (many already mentioned so far):

Incubus (hey! I like them!)
PsyOpus/Job For a Cowboy (kind of a tech-hardcore/metalcore/death metal)
Destruction/Sadus/Municipal Waste
Dark Funeral/Enslaved/Abigail Williams
Trouble
Isis/Jesu

I love TRIVIUM, but the CRADLE OF FILTH, THE 69 EYES, 3 INCHES OF BLOOD tour is better, IMO.

I can take or leave -- mostly leave -- 3IoB, but I'm really looking forward to seeing CoF again, and I've just recently got and enjoyed a 69 Eyes CD.

Talk about a weird crowd for THAT bill. "Okay, Bam-fans and skatepunks to the back, metalheads to the front! You, with the yellow mohawk, please un-hand the goth-kid!"

Atlanta date is 2/26.......at the Roxy! :headbang:

Also, I hope to God the NEVERMORE, INTO ETERNITY, SCAR SYMMETRY rumor is true!

+1

Although I'd rather see Scar Symmetry in October....in Atlanta.... :heh:

I love TRIVIUM, but the CRADLE OF FILTH, THE 69 EYES, 3 INCHES OF BLOOD tour is better, IMO. Also, I hope to God the NEVERMORE, INTO ETERNITY, SCAR SYMMETRY rumor is true!

Those are probably the two tours I'm looking forward to the most for next year. I'm a big 3IoB fan and I really like what I've heard from The 69 Eyes. I've heard that Cradle has a great live performance, so that can't hurt.

If the Nevermore tour pans out, I might have to hit up multiple dates. Those are three of my favorite bands ever.

Here are the tours that I am looking forward to for early 2007 (many already mentioned so far):

Incubus (hey! I like them!)
PsyOpus/Job For a Cowboy (kind of a tech-hardcore/metalcore/death metal)
Destruction/Sadus/Municipal Waste
Dark Funeral/Enslaved/Abigail Williams
Trouble
Isis/Jesu

I'm really lookin forward to the Isis tour as well. They are gonna be at Tremont in Charlotte, NC in March.

Lamb Of God a metalcore band? You either need to get your ears checked, or go look up the definition of metalcore.:lol:

Wait, I thought you said MALLCORE at first. *whew*

And I think the term "hardcore" should be banned from describing a band from a musical standpoint. If you have to say you're hardcore, you're not fucking hardcore, you're a dumbass. /small rant

-Metal