THIS PISSES ME OFF.

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
This is the second goddamned time Gojira has toured America and NOT come to Seattle. The only damn band I give a shit about seeing live these days is avoiding me. Thanks assholes. Looks like im going to Portland.

LAMB OF GOD with MACHINE HEAD, TRIVIUM, GOJIRA:

Feb. 16 - Dallas, TX - Palladium Ballroom
Feb. 17 - Corpus Cristi, TX - Concrete St. Amphitheatre
Feb. 18 - Austin, TX - Stubbs
Feb. 20 - Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine Theatre
Feb. 22 - Anaheim, CA - The Grove
Feb. 23 - Fresno, CA - Rainbow Ballroom
Feb. 24 - Santa Cruz, CA - The Catalyst
Feb. 25 - Los Angeles, CA - Wiltern
Feb. 27 - Chico, CA - The Senator Theatre
Feb. 28 - Portland, OR - Roseland
Mar. 01 - Spokane, WA - Big Easy
Mar. 03 - Edmonton, AB - ED'S - The Venue
Mar. 04 - Calgary, AB - Macewan Hall
Mar. 06 - Winnipeg, MB - Burton Cummings Theatre
Mar. 07 - Fargo, ND - Playmakers Pavilion
Mar. 08 - Omaha, NE - Sokol Auditorium
Mar. 09 - Tulsa, OK - Cains Ballroom
Mar. 10 - Kansas City, KS - Beaumont Club
Mar. 11 - Sioux Falls, SD - Empire Expo Hall
Mar. 13 - Cedar Rapids, IA - Hawkeye Downs
Mar. 14 - Milwaukee, WI - The Rave
Mar. 15 - Ft. Wayne, IN - Pierres
Mar. 16 - Toledo, OH - Headliners
Mar. 17 - Grand Rapids, MI - Orbit Room
Mar. 18 - Guelph, ON - Cowboys Bar
Mar. 20 - Montreal, QC - Medley
Mar. 21 - Providence, RI - Lupos At The Strand
Mar. 22 - New York, NY - Roseland
Mar. 23 - Atlantic City, NJ - House Of Blues
Mar. 24 - Albany, NY - Northern Lights
Mar. 25 - Rochester NY - Harro East
Mar. 26 - Washington DC - 9:30 Club
Mar. 28 - Norfolk VA - Norva Theatre
Mar. 29 - Myrtle Beach, SC - House Of Blues
Mar. 30 - Jacksonville, FL - Plush
Mar. 31 - St. Petersburg, FL - Jannus Landing
Apr. 01 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Revolution
Apr. 03 - Nashville, TN - City Hall
Apr. 04 - Memphis, TN - New Daisy Theatre
Apr. 05 - Cincinatti, OH - Bogarts

I don't care,I have to say I saw Suffocation live yesterday,with Fear Factory,Hypocrisy and Decapitated.one of the best bands live I have ever seen,unfuckingbelivable,the crowd was totally tired during the Fear Factory setlist,the headlining band wich came right after Suffocation.

I've seen Suffocation numerous times and they are fucking awesome. I've never seen Gojira and they're better than Suffocation.

No offense Kev, but it's hard for me to sympathize. I have to drive well out of my way for concerts all the time. At least half the tours I want to see are too far out of the way for me to be able to attend. Seattle almost always seems to be on the schedule for every metal tour in the US, but we're lucky if we get 5 or 6 good shows a year in Louisville.

For example, the closest on that schedule is the very last date in Cincy, a couple hours' drive from here.

I get few good tours... the rest of the good tours I wanna see I end up having to travel really far for.

I wanna see Gojira pretty bad, but I don't wanna pay for lamb of god, machine head and trivium too... so even if this tour came anywhere reasonably close... I wouldn't go.

eh. They play in spokane, wouldn't that be closer kevin?
that is a pretty shitty show, except for gojira, machine head. Log i heard they are cool live. if were going i would stay for the whole set and give the trivium noobs, who think trivium is like testament hell in the pit...
the few good things trivium can do for the show is to cover master of puppets....other things...no

2nd time theyve skiped the SF bay area and Sacramento too, who is booking these tours? yeh lets skip all the big metal cities!!1 jerks. im sure not gonna drive to santa cruz or chico for this bill, but i definitely wouldve gone to see them with cob and amon amarth if it was closer than fucking LA (closer meaning SF or Sac hehe).

What a horrible line-up.

I saw them headline in October - it's definately worth the drive, Kevin. Hopefully they play a reasonably long set.