"From the Vault" YouTube Video Series

Rare footage of Henning Basse on vocals for Firewind at ProgPower USA VIII in 2007

~Jen

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't listened to Threshold's "Light and Space" in quite some time. That's downright foolish on my part! What a brilliant performance! I love the Firewind videos, too. In fact, I think Henning Basse nailed these songs better than Apollo Papathanasio does from a live standpoint. It was especially awesome to see Stephen Frederick sing a couple songs with them as well. Now that's some footage I would love to see!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

any videos of the original Firewind's original lead singer when he is rubbing the microphone over his crotch?? People don;t believe this occurred. LOL

We now present the 6th video in our "From the Vault" series, Silent Force "Fall into Oblivion" *and* DC Cooper's "Dream" at ProgPower USA III

~Jen

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the DC Cooper and Silent Force! This absolutely smokes, and it's wonderful to be able to relive it again!

You guys rock so much for doing this! Awesome!

Awesome video!

It is a shame that DC never did another solo album.That, Pardox and Moving Target are some of my favorite vocal performances ever. To me that was some of this best singing, some of his work with Silent Force and other places use his voice more in the upper registers that does not sound as good to my ear. That solo album was so well written, melodic hard rock with a few prog sprinkles thrown in for good measure.

Thank you SO MUCH for that Silent Force performance. One of my top 10 highlights of the festival of all time! LOVED that set! I still sing the live version of "We Must Use The Power" over the recorded version whenever it comes on my iPod

Here's the 7th video in our series:

~Jen