From the WTF file: Viv Campbell reboots original Dio lineup

LAST IN LINE FEATURING FORMER DIO MEMBERS RELEASE "DEVIL IN ME" VIDEO; COMPLETE DEBUT ALBUM DETAILS REVEALED

"...February 19th will see the release of the debut album from Last In Line, entitled Heavy Crown. Formed by three original members of Dio including Def Leppard’s Vivian Campbell (guitar), Vinny Appice (drums) and Jimmy Bain (bass) and named after Dio’s 1984 studio album, The Last In Line, the band are on a mission to bring classic hard rock to fans who can’t get enough of the real thing. The album will be released on CD, CD/DVD (including a bonus track) and digital formats. Pre-order the album here.

The official music video for the first single, “Devil In Me”, is streaming below. The single is now available as an instant grat with digital pre-orders from iTunes and AmazonMP3...."

lastinlinealbumnov.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LAST IN LINE RELEASE TWO VIDEOS IN MEMORY OF FORMER RAINBOW / DIO BASSIST JIMMY BAIN

"...Last In Line has released two videos today, a lyric video for “Blame It On Me” and a music video for “Starmaker”, in tribute to the memory of bassist Jimmy Bain. Jimmy Bain passed away at the age of 68 this weekend. Both videos were scheduled for release prior to Bain’s passing and his excitement for the world to experience these new songs has caused the band to decide to move ahead with their release today...."

Blame It On Me

Starmaker

thanks for the links. Starmaker was good stuff. Glad to hear Vivian back playing in this style. Have not really followed his career with Def Leppard, but he was a guitar hero for me when I was younger.

i think Freeman was a good choice. Good singer and, at times, can sound similar to Ronnie, but definitely has his own style.

Last edited: