G-Force

god_king

Ruler Of Life/Light
Aug 26, 2003
UK
www.geocities.com
This is Gary Moore's band way back in 1980's. It's pretty solid Hard Rock/Heavy Metal CD this is.

Good stuff.

This guy can kick Van Halen's ass by ease.

You: great rocking tune.

White Knuckles: Eruption? What?

Rockn' And Rollin': Rocknroller!

She's Got You: Killer hard rockin' ballad.

I Look At You: Soft pop tune.

Because Of Your Love: ballad and heavy metal

You Kissed Me Sweetly: String worx and hard rock.

Castle Communication made this.

Hot Gossip: Pop!

The Woman In Love: Hard Rock'n'Roll

Dancin': Fun Rockin Blues.

Released by Castle Communications

:tickled:

I got White Knuckles/Rocking & Rolling on a LP compilation. S'cool :) but the lyrics are terrible!

baldyboy said:
only g-force i ever heard of was that great japanese cartoon with princess and tiny in it,used to love that when i was younger

Is that the one where they all dressed as birds? Wasn't it called Battle Of The Planets in Japan but G-Force every where else? If I'm thinking of the same show as you Baldy I loved that as a kid also!

Baldy, nice to see other people with heads filled with useless knowledge. :D

It's actually called "Kagaku Sentai Gatchaman" Kagaku Sentai mean Science Force.

I know so cos I'm half Jap and lived in Tokyo fot 13 years. 1980~1993.

Gary Moore We Want Moore! Remember SKid Raw? And He's not an Irish. He's Northern Irish means he's British.

Greeno said:
Is that the one where they all dressed as birds? Wasn't it called Battle Of The Planets in Japan but G-Force every where else? If I'm thinking of the same show as you Baldy I loved that as a kid also!

Baldy, nice to see other people with heads filled with useless knowledge. :D

useless knowledge is my speciality my green buddy! :D
yep,it was the same show,and it ruled.it was my fave when i was a nipper,but thanks to the ravages of old age,i cant remember any of it now!

god_king said:
It's actually called "Kagaku Sentai Gatchaman" Kagaku Sentai mean Science Force.

I know so cos I'm half Jap and lived in Tokyo for 13 years. 1980~1993.

Gary Moore We Want Moore! Remember SKid Raw? And He's not an Irish. He's Northern Irish means he's British.

sorry god_king,didnt mean to be flippant and go off topic,but thanks for the cool japanese translation.
i've always wanted to go to japan.it seems like a very interesting culture.