Game Cube Players Choice Games!!!!

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
After a nice dinner at Max and Ermas, and taking in the film "The Grudge," the little lady mentioned she needed some sundry items, as did I (shaving cream) so I begrudgingly go into Super K-Mart (I'm an anti-Wal Mart kinda guy) and what do I find, but STACK upon STACK of Game Gube Players Choice Games for $19.99!! Sure they are a little dated, but I found some titles that I didn't already own for whatever reason. I picked up Metroid Prime and Resident Evil Zero, and convinced said lady to pick up the last two LOTR games for X-Mas for me. Plus, I may go back and get Luigis Mansion, and the 007 game. For 19.99 brand new, Fuck yeah. Plus the wiffef couldn't argue about my stupid spending habits, when the games were 19.99. :scream:

yea hehe i've thought from time to time of picking one or two up myself, for that price brand new, you can't beat it ^_^

I picked up NBA Street 2 and Luigi's Mansion for my son today. He's 4 and those games are a little over his head but he has lots of fun with them anyway. You might also want to check out Circuit City. I bought 5 gamecube games there about a month ago for $5 each. They were very old games and not very popular but still for $5 you can't beat it. A friend of mine told me they do this every once in a while.