Coming soon
Sodom
Death Angel
Kamelot
Katatonia
Hypocrisy
Gamma Ray
Sepultura

That would be so cool, can't wait heh Hope they come back to Cali:headbang::headbang:

I got the enterthevault.com newsletter today and at the bottom it says:

Coming soon

Kamelot
Katatonia
Hypocrisy
Gamma Ray
Sepultura

That would be so cool, can't wait heh Hope they come back to Cali:headbang::headbang:

Sweet. These are all concerts I'd attend in a heartbeat. I hope it turns out to be true!!!

Hell yeah. Skipped the Helloween/Gamma Ray tour because it was pricey, I don't like Deris-Helloween much, and I was seeing a bunch of other shows around the same time, so I'm anxious to see Gamma Ray again. I was at the NYC show on May 1st, 2006, the week before the DVD shoot and they were absolutely fantastic.

Yeah the Gamma Ray show at the showcase was killer. I wasn't really a fan before that but they won me over with that performance.

On another note... I see Katatonia on that list as well. Wonder when that's going to happen as they have a rather full European touring schedule until June. There are a few days open in May. Maybe they will do a couple of shows over here and not a full tour then. Or maybe a full summer tour. Can't wait for that. :headbang:

I never believe these things....I am sure it may happen, but there are always these listings full of bands that the tours never happen. I would really like to see Gamma Ray again....but I am sure we will get Powerglove opening if they do tour.

Gamma Ray is awesome live!
I would go to every show on that list if possible, except Sepultura. Although I should note that Sepultura was the first metal show I went to. I just am not interested these days.

I could not think of two better choice bands to see on the same show back to back than Helloween and Gamma Ray. It was something that will probably never happen again at least not in the States.
I would love to see them both again.

Hell yeah. Skipped the Helloween/Gamma Ray tour because it was pricey, I don't like Deris-Helloween much, and I was seeing a bunch of other shows around the same time, so I'm anxious to see Gamma Ray again. I was at the NYC show on May 1st, 2006, the week before the DVD shoot and they were absolutely fantastic.

i wasn't too much of a fan myself, but they came out with all guns blazing at the showcase this year (opening with Halloween). i was VERY surprised and impressed with their show. you might want to give them a chance in the live setting.

Yeah, WTF is up with that band touring with every power metal band?

As I mentioned in another thread, it's far worse than the jokes we used to make about Into Eternity opening every tour. Especially now that 5 years later there's far more tours happening.
The band is probably extremely cheap and bring a certain crowd to these shows that won't necessarily go to a standard power metal show that doesn't feature Dragonforce.

Oh god, this. I saw Into Eternity SIX times between August 2005 and September 2008, and I really don't like them. It really just turned into a big running joke.

That's how it was starting to be with Leaves Eyes for me... Way too often. Ack.

Oh yeah, I forgot that I can't say anything bad about them now that they are playing PP.

Oh yeah, I forgot that I can't say anything bad about them now that they are playing PP.

That's bullshit. Band & music critiques are welcome here regardless of whether the artist is performing or not. What I do not allow is kiddie insults & venomous bashing based on everything but the music.

I love this forum.

People are bitching about bands that don't tour the U.S and bitching even more about bands that tour too much... They are bitching about ticket prices being too cheap and ticket prices being too expensive. Complaining about bands being too "mainstream" and then about bands not getting any recognition.

Gotta Love it :loco:

Oh god, this. I saw Into Eternity SIX times between August 2005 and September 2008, and I really don't like them. It really just turned into a big running joke.

How about you try using "a band that works their asses off to promote their music" instead?

If you don't like them, that's your problem. The fact that they tour a lot to promote their music doesn't make them a big running joke.