Glenn Wasn't Kidding. Zak Stevens is Incredible.

PurpleCrayonWriter

Just a Kid at Heart
I just got off the phone with Zak Stevens. Our conversation lasted over an hour and Zak had me in stitches virtually the entire time. Our conversation ranged far and wide, touching on some very funny, as well as rather touching, topics.

Mark my words: This is going to be an amazing interview for y'all to read. I can't wait to post it!

Bill

P.S. Circle II Circle's set for ProgPower is going to amaze and astound. Zak has some surprises up his sleeve, that's for sure. As he told me, "I'm going to take people places."

PurpleCrayonWriter said:
I just got off the phone with Zak Stevens. Our conversation lasted over an hour and Zak had me in stitches virtually the entire time. Our conversation ranged far and wide, touching on some very funny, as well as rather touching, topics.

Mark my words: This is going to be an amazing interview for y'all to read. I can't wait to post it!

Bill

P.S. Circle II Circle's set for ProgPower is going to amaze and astound. Zak has some surprises up his sleeve, that's for sure. As he told me, "I'm going to take people places."
Right on!:headbang: