Glenn

Apr 3, 2004
Nashville, TN
hey Glenn,

looking forward to seeing you in a few months. I know i speak for the board when i say thank you for putting together an awesome festival. this is the one event that i look forward to the most every year. Thank you for making it a reality.

I know you probably can't give details but i was just wondering if the bands that are participating in the "cover songs" part of the show, if they have liked some of the ideas that people wanted to see them play? Are the bands excited with some of our suggestions and are they excited to be playing these covers?

I know I am really looking forward to this part of the show. Jorn is probably my favorite guitarist so getting to see him play each night is a HUGE Present for me.

Brand

I know you probably can't give details but i was just wondering if the bands that are participating in the "cover songs" part of the show, if they have liked some of the ideas that people wanted to see them play? Are the bands excited with some of our suggestions and are they excited to be playing these covers?

Brand

You are right in that I can't go into much detail. I will say that all of the vocalists have been very enthusiastic about the set. In fact, the thing would go 3-4 hrs if they had their say it in it. I did direct a few of them to the thread on this board. There were a few laughs along with a few taken seriously.

You are right in that I can't go into much detail. I will say that all of the vocalists have been very enthusiastic about the set. In fact, the thing would go 3-4 hrs if they had their say it in it. I did direct a few of them to the thread on this board. There were a few laughs along with a few taken seriously.

You ARE, of course, going to let them go as long as they want, right?
Right???:kickass: