...going on Wednesday....?

Valkyrie

Jun 9, 2002
Apopka, FL
ok...one last time...who will be there on Wednesday??????????

I know some of you Salt Lake City metal freaks will be there on Wednesday...yay!! only two more weeks....hi Dustin&Sheri...see you when you get in...happy hour, right?:Spin:

Shell-

Damn, Coldfire...anybody that quotes Shadow Gallery can't be all bad...hehe...very cool.

Anyway...will be in Wednesday around lunch time. We seem to have discovered a very cool brew-pub place somewhere reasonably close to the venue (have to re-look it up to remember where), of course there is always The Cheetah.

Anyway...where's the non-official pre-pre-party on Wednesday? Love to attend...will bring our drinking shoes!

Doc, Kat, & Jeff

I'll be there LATE wed night, and definately at the Pre Party Thursday. Will be around early Thursday morning if anyone wants to hook up.

Heres a pic of me (far right) and my bud Greg (far left) who will be showing up.

JCJFEVIL.jpg

Valkyrie said:
ok...one last time...who will be there on Wednesday??????????

I know some of you Salt Lake City metal freaks will be there on Wednesday...yay!! only two more weeks....hi Dustin&Sheri...see you when you get in...happy hour, right?:Spin:

Shell-

Shelly- bell!

Yeah, were ready to go! I think the guys are ready to kill each other from the anticipation already... :tickled: and happy hour is mandatory Wedsnday!

Also, I believe our bay area brothas Henry and Pooch, who are staying at the Fairfield, are coming over to hang with all of us as well Wednsday night at the Grenada!

The Utah crew is ready to get the party started!
:kickass:

\m/
Dustin

yay!! I didn't know they were going to be in on Wednesday too! I am getting pretty crazy from the anticipation too! A very large part of it is knowing I am going to see so many great friends I have made at PPs of the past....it makes the weekend all the more fun. See you guys then!
shell-bell