Great idea, Ken.

Chris Lira

Mar 25, 2003
Asheville, NC
Instead of sending you my regular e-mails about "when will you have this in stock?", I'll just post here and you can answer for everyone's benefit.

Speaking of which:

1.Is the new Dead Soul Tribe(IOMA) on your radar screen? It's not out until 8-31, but I *have* to have that in my grubby paws on release date. One set of in-laws will be here that week and that will be a perfet excuse to go hide for an hour :)

2. Also out 8-31 is the new Mastodon(Relapse??) - is that something you'll carry?

Chris, the obsessive-compulsive prog-planner

Chris:

Mastodon is pretty much off my radar....we really don't do very well with Relapse bands with a handful of exceptions. We don't have too many customers that want Glass Hammer and Bongzilla!

I always have new Inside Out titles in about a week before street date so I am usually able to get them into the mail so they arrive at the doorstep of domestic customers on street date. One thing you have to keep in mind is that US street date is not always the same as the European street date. For example, the street date for the new Flower Kings album "Adam & Eve" was 7/26 in Europe but not until 8/3 in the US. We can not break street date but Inside Out is cool if we get them into the mail so they arrive in your hands on street date.

Does that make sense?

Ken

lasercd said:
I always have new Inside Out titles in about a week before street date so I am usually able to get them into the mail so they arrive at the doorstep of domestic customers on street date. One thing you have to keep in mind is that US street date is not always the same as the European street date. For example, the street date for the new Flower Kings album "Adam & Eve" was 7/26 in Europe but not until 8/3 in the US. We can not break street date but Inside Out is cool if we get them into the mail so they arrive in your hands on street date.

Does that make sense?

Ken
I can't speak for Chris, Ken...but that's one hell of a lucid, cooperative, forward-thinking response...and all I can say is...

God Bless Ya!

Rock on!

lasercd said:
Chris:

Mastodon is pretty much off my radar....we really don't do very well with Relapse bands with a handful of exceptions. We don't have too many customers that want Glass Hammer and Bongzilla!

Does that make sense?

Ken

Makes total sense. How about the Book of Reflections CD(I think it's Andy Engberg on vox; Lion Music??).

Chris

Chris:

I placed a fresh order with Lion Music recently. Book Of Reflections is on the way. There is no way this can be bad - Andy Engberg is a favorite of mine...

Ken

lasercd said:
Chris:

Book Of Reflections is on the way. There is no way this can be bad - Andy Engberg is a favorite of mine...

Ken

Amen- I didn't particularly care for Section A or Lion's Share music.....but he's one of the few singers that can rescue just about anything for me.

I'll keep my eyes out then. Thanks!!

Chris