Hardline - Danger Zone

and disagree we shall. :) just listened to the Jorn record out walking and it too is boring as hell. hahaha. my tastes are just changing drastically i think. i used to crave new albums by bands, but i just don't really find them that intriguing anymore especially when just a re-hashing.

Exceptions to that rule happen like the new Anathema and Paradise Lost albums are kicking my ass. Melodic rock wise it's just the new Work Of Art album and parts of the new Sunstorm and House Of Lords.

Have to agree with you - like the new H.E.A.T. release but I don't think it is anywhere as good as the first two. Also, the new Jorn song/video (Bringing Heavy Rock....) does nothing for me and is boring as hell as you stated. Now I am loving the new Jeff Scott Soto CD and is definitely my melodic rock release of the year by far.

Have to agree with you - like the new H.E.A.T. release but I don't think it is anywhere as good as the first two. Also, the new Jorn song/video (Bringing Heavy Rock....) does nothing for me and is boring as hell as you stated. Now I am loving the new Jeff Scott Soto CD and is definitely my melodic rock release of the year by far.

i haven't checked out the new JSS and need to do so. You aren't missing much on the rest of the Jorn disc. Music and lyrics are very uninspired to me.