Harsh tone when re-amping

ratsapprentice

God can gtfo
Aug 15, 2009
London
I've been attempting to do some re-amping for a couple of months now, but whenever I do the tone sounds completely different to playing directly into the amp live (with the same settings obviously).
The tone sounds thin with extremely exaggerated harsh high end, but muddy at the same time.
At the moment I can't put up any direct comparisons because I don't have enough XLR's to record a mic and DI at the same time :lol:
Before you ask, the DI's are not the issue, I've tried with jaymz's Narco DI's aswell as other ones that are generally trusted around here...

Signal chain:

Logic-->Saffire pro24-->daccapo --> ts-->5150

Anything that could be causing this?
I'll try to get some comparisons up asap.

I think its the daccapo abit. Got it also and most of my tones are also rather harsh. Then again its mostly with my own DI's. The ones from the mixing practice thingies seem more ok.

I've been attempting to do some re-amping for a couple of months now, but whenever I do the tone sounds completely different to playing directly into the amp live (with the same settings obviously).
The tone sounds thin with extremely exaggerated harsh high end, but muddy at the same time.
At the moment I can't put up any direct comparisons because I don't have enough XLR's to record a mic and DI at the same time :lol:
Before you ask, the DI's are not the issue, I've tried with jaymz's Narco DI's aswell as other ones that are generally trusted around here...

Signal chain:

Logic-->Saffire pro24-->daccapo --> ts-->5150

Anything that could be causing this?
I'll try to get some comparisons up asap.

this but with a radial pro rmp