Heading to Minneapolis

PowerFreak

Jizz Master Zero
Aug 1, 2002
Glendale, Arizona
www.soundsofmetal.com
Hey all...

I'm heading to the Minneapolis area (Eagan to be exact) tomorrow and was wondering if anyone in these parts was in the area. If so, is there anything going on? I'll be in town through mid-day Tuesday the 15th.

Lemme know!

Zil

Nothing in the prog/power world going on here in that timeframe.

On the general metal front, I see we've got Powerman 5000 on the 11th and Otep on 13th, both at The Rock: http://www.therocknightclub.com/Calendar.html.

There's also Pestilence, Warbringer, Vital Remains, Enfold Darkness, and Sacrificial Slaughter on the 13th at Station 4: http://www.station-4.com/viewItem.aspx?ID=751

You wouldn't happen to be coming to Eagan for work purposes, would you? I work for the biggest company in Eagan.

Nothing in the prog/power world going on here in that timeframe.

On the general metal front, I see we've got Powerman 5000 on the 11th and Otep on 13th, both at The Rock: http://www.therocknightclub.com/Calendar.html.

There's also Pestilence, Warbringer, Vital Remains, Enfold Darkness, and Sacrificial Slaughter on the 13th at Station 4: http://www.station-4.com/viewItem.aspx?ID=751

You wouldn't happen to be coming to Eagan for work purposes, would you? I work for the biggest company in Eagan.

I am actually.

I work for Scottsdale Insurance (excess and surplus division of Nationwide Insurance) and we have a new commercial auto insurance division that opened up at the beginning of the year. Their permanent space is ready for move in, so I'm coming in to help.

As for the shows... hmm... I like Enfold Darkness. That's about it. LOL!

Ahh, not my company. Eagan is quite a nice suburb of St. Paul/Minneapolis - enjoy your time here!

If you're a baseball fan, our brand new Twins stadium is the talk of the town. Not sure if there are tickets to be had - a lot of sellouts due to the newness factor - but it's a gem and worth a visit.

ZIL,

Go to www.RiverviewTheatre.com -- my premiere of the RUSH documentary "Beyond the Lighted Stage" is Thursday night, 6/10 -- would love to see you there! Click on "Special Showings" once you're on the website. Myself and the always graciously opinionated MetalMilitia2000 will be in attendance.

Nathan

Very cool Nathan. I am coming up with a coworker and have a couple of guys from the Empire... err... mothership... err... uhh... parent company coming in too. Hopefully it's an early night and we can make it happen.

zil

Ahh, not my company. Eagan is quite a nice suburb of St. Paul/Minneapolis - enjoy your time here!

If you're a baseball fan, our brand new Twins stadium is the talk of the town. Not sure if there are tickets to be had - a lot of sellouts due to the newness factor - but it's a gem and worth a visit.

I believe we are doing that on Sunday. I'm hoping anyway. Not a huge baseball fan, but I sure as hell know how to enjoy beer and bratwurst all stadium-style like.

I was thinking of hitting a brew pub or two too. We'll call it research for my future. Here's hoping anyway.

ZIL,

I will hopefully see you Thursday night. Be sure to introduce yourself, I will be unmistakable.

PESTILENCE is my show although ironically enough I will not be there to run it. I have partners so we are all respectful of guest lists but how about half price? You and all your friends are welcome at $10 each. Shoot me your full name via PM and I'll make sure they are expecting you.

Nathan

ZIL,

I will hopefully see you Thursday night. Be sure to introduce yourself, I will be unmistakable.

PESTILENCE is my show although ironically enough I will not be there to run it. I have partners so we are all respectful of guest lists but how about half price? You and all your friends are welcome at $10 each. Shoot me your full name via PM and I'll make sure they are expecting you.

Nathan

Dude... you know me! Former announcer dude for PPUSA and Chicago PowerFest. In fact, had you take over my duties in Chicago when my voice blew out, the year Agent Steel , Nocturnal Rites, Morgana Lefay and Biomechanical played.