HEAVEN & HELL in Bogota streaming right now!!

If I should have know before I could have done it (probably) :(

Looks great. There has to be at least 10 more years of rocking left for these boys... :)

Just wish they dropped that H&H singalong and Vinnie's drum solo. Nitpicking, yeah but that's what the internet is for. I'm lucky to be able to see them twice this summer.

Just wish they dropped that H&H singalong and Vinnie's drum solo.

I wish all bands drop the drum solo. I mean at least for me was never a big deal, and now seems like a dated gimmick, like breaking guitars on stage, or rubbing the guitars with the amps, etc. :err:

As for the sing along, the audience will always sing along the songs they like (at least I do it) so again no need to force it into them, specially when a band goes for:
  • one more time and we'll let it go
  • we we'll not continue until you get it louder
  • we want everybody to sing on this one
etc. :confused:

I wish all bands drop the drum solo. I mean at least for me was never a big deal, and now seems like a dated gimmick, like breaking guitars on stage, or rubbing the guitars with the amps, etc. :err:
drum solo's just a smokescreen for the rest of the band to get a 5 minute break....

drum solo's just a smokescreen for the rest of the band to get a 5 minute break....

And who gives the drummer a break? :guh: :p

That reminds me the drum solo sequence on the movie "Get Crazy", if you have seen it you know what I mean :loco: