HIBRIA! Anybody else heard of these guys?

i am fabio

Jan 26, 2006
Nor. Cal.
:kickass: I discovered these guys a couple of days ago and instantly ordered their CD. These guys kick some ass(from what i've heard and seen so far). Hope their entire disc is as good as the two mp3's I listened to. They also have a live video of one of the two songs. Anyways their debut full length album "Defying The Rules" is in the mail on it's way to my humble abode. Go to their website and give them a listen. When their CD arrives in a few days I'll give it a solid listen. Just thought if anyone had heard of them it would probably be someone who hangs out on this forum. Let me know what you think of 'em and if you think they have PP potential.

Bryan316 was promoting these guys when he discovered them several months back (can't remember exactly when). Knowing his penchant for OTT, I was skeptical at first, but had to commend him on the fine recommendation.

It's a very cool, crankable album that will get the blood boiling everytime. Great album for pissing off the neighbors and proclaiming loud and proud that metal still thrives.

Rock on!

Glad to hear that everyone likes their stuff. Makes me even more anxious to recieve it. In the meantime i'll be sittin' by my front window watching the mailbox.

:kickass: I discovered these guys a couple of days ago and instantly ordered their CD. These guys kick some ass(from what i've heard and seen so far). Hope their entire disc is as good as the two mp3's I listened to. They also have a live video of one of the two songs. Anyways their debut full length album "Defying The Rules" is in the mail on it's way to my humble abode. Go to their website and give them a listen. When their CD arrives in a few days I'll give it a solid listen. Just thought if anyone had heard of them it would probably be someone who hangs out on this forum. Let me know what you think of 'em and if you think they have PP potential.

Amazing band with a lot of potential.

Bought the CD last year and ended up trading it a few months later. Not bad but wasnt anything that I desired to listen to again.

The only thing I've heard from this band was one of their tracks on a previous PP Sampler. I can't remember which year, but I know for certain that I enjoyed it! I definately need to get my hands on more of their tunes!

One of the best bands going. I offered to sponsor them for PP last year and this coming year. The guys in the band have been in contact with me alot in the last year and a half - doing interviews and just talking metal. They are the REAL DEAL!!!! Come on Glenn, make it happen!