HotLanta Forum Member Lunch - Thursday 9/10

How many people had Shayes balls last year? oh man she has some tasty balls :) lol I was late to the lunch, didnt make the picture, my bad.

Quite a few, including yours truly! I'll have to ask Shaye if she plans on making more of them! :lol:

BTW, are you and your friends coming this year? If so I'll make sure you have a table with the rest of us! :)

Quite a few, including yours truly! I'll have to ask Shaye if she plans on making more of them! :lol:

BTW, are you and your friends coming this year? If so I'll make sure you have a table with the rest of us! :)

Not sure yet, its possible but because of Evergrey show I am not sure. There is a couple things going on that morning too. Thanks for thinking of me! I have never missed a meal at the FPN since I have been going to Atlanta to, that place rocks!!!

Bear

Not sure yet, its possible but because of Evergrey show I am not sure. There is a couple things going on that morning too. Thanks for thinking of me! I have never missed a meal at the FPN since I have been going to Atlanta to, that place rocks!!!

That's why we're holding it early since we want to go to the Evergrey show on Thursday afternoon. Lots of things going on!

Just let us know no later than Labor Day if you plan on going.

That's why we're holding it early since we want to go to the Evergrey show on Thursday afternoon. Lots of things going on!

Just let us know no later than Labor Day if you plan on going.

You know what, I spoke to my friends, count us in (4 of us actually). That is a perfect day for the FPN!! Thanks

Bear

Looks like only a 25 minute walk from where I'm staying, so I'm in! Just hope I'm not too hungover from the night before... :p

Protip: Don't drink enough to get hung over. The real all-night rager is Friday night. Saturday we still party until dawn but it's far more chill after 3am, as we wind down and start saying our goodbyes.

If I counted right, at this point, we have 17 people confirmed (not counting any RSVPs that might have come through FB). If you'd like to attend, let us know! We will get a final count to the manager in the next week or so to make sure they have plenty of seating.

I'll be at the Residence Inn. My roomies and I may or may not go, depending purely on what parking looks like. :)