Ultimate Metal Forum Member Poster

What is the deadline to get your pic in?
The deadline is tomorrow. We have about half the number of photos as in prior years, so it would be great to get some more! I am posting an alphabetical list of the photos I have. PLEASE CHECK and make sure if you sent a photo I have it! I've been receiving them four different ways this year and it is completely possible I might miss someone. In all the years I've done this, it only happened once, but I felt bad, so please check and if you don't see your name, resubmit and message me. THANKS!!!!

Alicia, Annie(zimbee), Bear, Bill and Robert Wrightson, Chris McClure
Christina Riccardi, Dark One - Steve, Debbie Schell, Diamond Dave,
Evil - Greg and Jenn, Glenn and Jenn, Guilaume Labrekk, Kimberly - Luna Tek
Honey Badger - Matt, Hornado, Jaime, Jim Wilkinson, Justin Gaines,
Kenji, Kevin - group shot, Lacy Mucklow, Lane, Laura, Diego and Frank,
Mardoc, Maichael Dadura, Nailz, Orbweaver, Neal Mystic, Norseblood - John and Leslie,
Pellaz, Scott - Kings Gene, Steph, The Su, Sumeet, The Long Shot,
TLAloc - Francisco, Tracie and Mike.

Reactions: Bear
Doubt the rest of the guys are submitting something. You can use this one for me if it's not too late. Name: Abbath or J.P. fearturing the lovely Su.
adgoc5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AMBR
OK! Update on the Community Members Poster!
I decided to go with a cheaper online printer and ordered it last week, paying for two-day shipping. Well, it took five days, but it just arrived. This year the cost was only $42, nearly 2/3's less than years prior, so donations aren't as critical, but if you'd like to buy me a beer at the fest, I've never turned one down!! See you all soon!!

Reactions: Diamond45
OK! Update on the Community Members Poster!
I decided to go with a cheaper online printer and ordered it last week, paying for two-day shipping. Well, it took five days, but it just arrived. This year the cost was only $42, nearly 2/3's less than years prior, so donations aren't as critical, but if you'd like to buy me a beer at the fest, I've never turned one down!! See you all soon!!

I'll still give ya a few $$$ and buy you a beer as well.

Thanks again for all of your hard work on the poster! We really do appreciate it! :)

Heck I'll buy her a beer too for all her hard work and expense. She's one of only a few people I met at my first (and last) PP (XV), and with everyone buying her drinks she's gonna end up like Nanners.

Great job as usual, AMBR! Every time I saw you, I was on the run, but I do really appreciate all of your hard work!

Nobody ever comes here anymore. Most of us use the PP USA Unofficial forum on Facebook.

I can ask Ann Marie if she wants to do another poster.

It would be a lot of work for her at this late hour, but if she wants to do it...
& I know everyone is on Facebook, but I hate Facebook & I hate Zuck so I come here for PPUSA stuff. If Fakebook wants my personal data they can offer me some cash, but I'm not just going to freely hand it over to Zuck & Co.

https://techcrunch.com/2013/06/24/creepy-facebook/

http://unsavoryagents.com/?projects=fuck-zuck-2020

Last edited:
Reactions: Kez