Forum Members Poster for ProgPower VIII

YardleyYippee.jpg

Here is our repeat pic from last year, didn't get a new one this year. It's not great, but you should be able to recognize us from this.

You BETTER make it this year sister! MAN I LOVE YOU!!!!

Not so sure if I can actually. A new issue has arisen today, so even if I don't get the job, I may not have a way there now! My ride is bailing on me and I'm not sure I'll have enough $ to buy a plane or bus ticket this late in the game. I hate this! I just want my plans to stop falling through! :mad:

I love you too!!!! SO MUCH!! *hugs tight*

Really?? I was highly considering a train :erk:

You'd have to connect through New Orleans, I think, so a layover -- possibly a loong one -- is likely. 'Course, there are worse places to spend a layover than the Quarter..... :D

Good news is, the Amtrak station in Atlanta is within a long walk, or a short cab- or bus-ride, from the Residence and Granada, and even closer to Center Stage.

i take Amtrak every year (since PP2) never have had a problem other than Hurricane Ivan and then i just had to leave a day early.
Of course im coming from Tuscaloosa, AL and it's only 3 stops until I reach Atlanta, but the tix are 80 bucks and that's round trip.
The Amtrak station is like a mile from Centerstage too!
i love taking the Crescent, leave the driving to a guy that can drive a train at 120 mph!
coolio

www.amtrak.com