Forum Members Poster for ProgPower XV

AMBR

Metal Grandma
Mar 12, 2003
New Jersey
Here we go again! Time to submit you photo to be featured on the Ultimate Metal ProgPower Forum Members Poster. If you're new, this is a poster of everyone who participated in this forum, even if only occasionally, so that you can meet new friends or just say "hi" at the festival. If you want to be included, it's very simple:

Post a photo of yourself with your name on the photo! in this thread. Whatever name you want to use; forum name/real name/both.

The photo has to be located online somewhere (i.e. Facebook, Flickr or any site that supports photos) then copy/paste the link location here in this thread.

Please submit as large a photo as possible. Pictures that are 2x3 inches, 72 dpi are nearly impossible to blow up and get swallowed up in the poster which will be 24x36 inches and 300 dpi.

It's important to include the name, since this is a very time consuming project and adding the names myself makes it doubly so. If you have any questions/problems just ask. Always glad to help.

The poster will be put up in the lobby of the venue on Thursday night where it will stay throughout the fest. In the past it's been a great way to put faces with names and some photos have been highly amusing.
I would like to have all the photos by the end of August to give me time to organize the layout and get it printed!

Remember, if you need any help with getting your name on, posting or anything else, just ask here.

This has always been a really popular, fun addition to the fest, so the more participants, the merrier! Don't be shy, join the fun and post your photo now!:kickass:

PPForumPost2013_zps105fcd67.jpg

This one will do for now. Unless I find one better. But I don't mind re-using. :)

Nice photo, Lane!! I'd forgotten we took that photo.

~Jen