Forum Members Poster for ProgPower VIII

AMBR

Metal Grandma
Mar 12, 2003
New Jersey
OK! Back by popular demand, we'll be doing a poster of forum members photos again this year. If you want to be included, it's very simple:
Post a photo of yourself with your name on it! in this thread.
Whatever name you want to use; forum name/real name/both

It's important to include the name, since this is a very time consuming project and adding the names myself makes it doubly so. If you have any questions/problems just ask. Always glad to help.

I'll be putting up the poster in the lobby of the venue on Wednesday night where it will stay throughout the fest. In the past it's been a great way to put faces with names and some photos have been highly amusing. Previously, I've used duplicates of some people to fill in the gaps. Maybe this year we can fill it with more people. Don't be shy! :kickass:

TMM.jpg

THE METAL MADMAN

ProgPowercollagepic.jpg

Except Met-Al has short hair, now.

Dolamite: On your toolbar in the reply box, there should be a little yellow square with mountains in it. Click that, then post the link to your picture in the box that pops up. Or just use the IMG tags and post the picture between the tags.

How do I post a pic in a thread.

EDIT: I do not have photoshop can someone help me out with this name on photo thing.
Well, posting a photo here is easy. You just have to put the photo on the web somewhere by using one of the free photo posting sites like Photobucket. There's a lot of them. Then you reply to this thread and click the insert image icon in the "Reply to Thread" tool bar. It looks like a little photo of a mountain with a sun. :)

As for adding your name, do you have any kind of image/art program? Doesn't have to be Photoshop. You can dowload photo software for free at some sites like this one. I can't recommend any though, since I only use PS.

If it gets too complicated, just e-mail me your photo and I'll do it.

Nice photos, so far, btw!:headbang:

you dont have to have anything special

you can do it in paint, just add a text box to your image, it may be cheap looking but it gets the message across, which is the intent

Well, posting a photo here is easy. You just have to put the photo on the web somewhere by using one of the free photo posting sites like Photobucket. There's a lot of them. Then you reply to this thread and click the insert image icon in the "Reply to Thread" tool bar. It looks like a little photo of a mountain with a sun. :)

As for adding your name, do you have any kind of image/art program? Doesn't have to be Photoshop. You can dowload photo software for free at some sites like this one. I can't recommend any though, since I only use PS.

If it gets too complicated, just e-mail me your photo and I'll do it.

Nice photos, so far, btw!:headbang:

Thanks AMBR. I will let u know if it gets too hard for me.

Mike, you look a bit like me in that pic....but with more hair left. :lol:

AMBR, I guess just re-use my pic from last year. I haven't changed any, and I still have a face for radio...and a voice for Braille. :)

OK! Back by popular demand, we'll be doing a poster of forum members photos again this year. If you want to be included, it's very simple:
Post a photo of yourself with your name on it! in this thread.
Whatever name you want to use; forum name/real name/both

It's important to include the name, since this is a very time consuming project and adding the names myself makes it doubly so. If you have any questions/problems just ask. Always glad to help.

I'll be putting up the poster in the lobby of the venue on Wednesday night where it will stay throughout the fest. In the past it's been a great way to put faces with names and some photos have been highly amusing. Previously, I've used duplicates of some people to fill in the gaps. Maybe this year we can fill it with more people. Don't be shy! :kickass:

If you need any help, let me know! I will help you again ;) But seems like so far everyone has their name on it. That's very good!!!!!!!!

RobertFabiocopy.jpg

OK, Fabio won't be there but I just did not think it was right to cut him out of the pic. Besides, everyone else has metal pics and Fabio is the only thing that makes my pic some what metal. :)