Forum Members Poster for ProgPower VIII

I don't think I got a pic in for last year .. slipped my mind or something. I'm in for this year though.

Britt1.jpg

I can't promise I'll still look like this (hair color will most likely be different), but here's one of me from last year. I cropped out the other girls since I wasn't sure they'd want to be included - figured they could post their own pics ;)

here is my pic, you guys all take care if anybody wants to add my i am at
myspace.com/revolt66 (display name iced guardian) you guys keep it metal:headbang: :headbang: :kickass:
11-8-2006-232-2.jpg

Oh my goodness, I have to get on to doing this soon! Quick, someone tell me what program this new-fangled MacBook allows me to add text?!?! Is it iPhoto, Photo Booth, Image Preview, Comic Life, Or Image Capture?? Ever since switching to a Mac, I'm totally computer illiterate :ill:

Oh my goodness, I have to get on to doing this soon! Quick, someone tell me what program this new-fangled MacBook allows me to add text?!?! Is it iPhoto, Photo Booth, Image Preview, Comic Life, Or Image Capture?? Ever since switching to a Mac, I'm totally computer illiterate :ill:

Well, I don't know about Comic Life, but all the others don't let ya add text as far as I know! Just email me your pic and I'll caption it for ya with *drumroll* photoshop! :) Or we'll take one at Madfest together and kill 2 birds. Then we'll have a funeral for the birds.. :rolleyes:

I can't promise I'll still look like this (hair color will most likely be different), but here's one of me from last year. I cropped out the other girls since I wasn't sure they'd want to be included - figured they could post their own pics ;)

my gawd, that's a tiny picture... what are you, some kinda fairy or something???o_O

EDIT: I guess that would have been funnier if you were a man. :lol: