Forum Members Poster for ProgPower VIII

Oh my goodness, I have to get on to doing this soon! Quick, someone tell me what program this new-fangled MacBook allows me to add text?!?! Is it iPhoto, Photo Booth, Image Preview, Comic Life, Or Image Capture?? Ever since switching to a Mac, I'm totally computer illiterate :ill:
Comic Life can do it. Here's some instructions. You won't need them all. Just choose the adding caption box to a photo parts.

Oh my goodness, I have to get on to doing this soon! Quick, someone tell me what program this new-fangled MacBook allows me to add text?!?! Is it iPhoto, Photo Booth, Image Preview, Comic Life, Or Image Capture?? Ever since switching to a Mac, I'm totally computer illiterate :ill:

I use iPhoto to edit the effects etc. and then add the text in the image browser I have for my digi cam. Do you have any programs like that to view pictures you transfer from a camera?

You're welcome to send it my way and I'll take care of it for ya!

On a side note......I totally know what you mean about the Mac. I was the same way a couple of months ago. I'm finally getting the hang and I LOVE IT!

Fun Fun!!! Of course putting together a whole poster full of faces with both a real name AND a forum name is likely more than my beleaguered brain can handle. Of course I'm not a hugely active member here so I can't say as i really know anyone well anyway. Luckily when you're chatting at the show, even with people you never met before, it's a little like you're old friends.

progpowerphoto.jpg
[/IMG]

Get a room, you two! :lol: :lol:

Hey now, I have a boyfriend, I can't go getting rooms with strangers off the ProgPower forums. :p

However, Perditions Ghost should be aware that pretty hair for me is kind of like shiny objects for birds. Okay...wait...I like shiny objects too. BUT the point is, if you have pretty hair, odds are I'm going to ask if I can touch it. :loco:

@DMin42: where did you find a Python? Or is that a Boa. I always confuse the two snake species...Either way, where did you find it?

@DMin42: where did you find a Python? Or is that a Boa. I always confuse the two snake species...Either way, where did you find it?

It's a Boa.......and we were on a bit of a rainforest excursion in St. Lucia. We spent 2 weeks there for our honeymoon and even if we're still paying for it 50 years from now I'll never regret it......definitely a little slice of paradise :)

Fun Fun!!! Of course putting together a whole poster full of faces with both a real name AND a forum name is likely more than my beleaguered brain can handle. Of course I'm not a hugely active member here so I can't say as i really know anyone well anyway. Luckily when you're chatting at the show, even with people you never met before, it's a little like you're old friends.

progpowerphoto.jpg
[/IMG]

are you a minor 7th chord in 3rd inversion?

Yardley: ProgPower is just one big orgy, eh?

DM: So you captured that lovely snake yourself, eh? Neat. I got to see the Puerto Rican rainforest, but I didn't see any animal life aside from some little brown birds.

It's a Boa.......and we were on a bit of a rainforest excursion in St. Lucia. We spent 2 weeks there for our honeymoon and even if we're still paying for it 50 years from now I'll never regret it......definitely a little slice of paradise :)
That's a great photo. Love it.

Orgy? Don't tell my hubby! :zombie: