Forum Members Poster for ProgPower XIV

jdcf.jpg

Ok, folks, we've gotten a lot of truly awesome photos. As we're only about a week a way, I need to set a deadline. Please have your photo posted by THIS WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 28TH. There is still some room, so let's fill it up with some more fabulous/funny/freaky/metal faces!

AMBER
woooooooo big thanks to you for doing this every year i am honored to be part of it , i had to make another profile mine old one wont work so this is PROGrandyTX i am the crazy guy in scrubs on fridays so find me i will buy you cd or drink for all you hard work

AMBER
woooooooo big thanks to you for doing this every year i am honored to be part of it , i had to make another profile mine old one wont work so this is PROGrandyTX i am the crazy guy in scrubs on fridays so find me i will buy you cd or drink for all you hard work
AWESOME! I always like to share a drink with my PP friends. Which photo is yours?

Hoyt, you're in. And so is everyone who can get in before 9 am tomorrow.

621256_10151071587026338_293554414_o.jpg

Sorry for the size of the pic! Sheesh! But here's a roomie pic with The Su photoshopped in..this year we need to get a pic with all four of us at the same time!

I'm rarely on here anymore so I almost forgot about submitting our photos, but since Nick posts pretty frequently I figured I should post these. Didn't have time to make new ones, so the ones from last year will have to do I suppose.

As always, thanks for putting this together, Ann Marie!

5640_120837028545_2338050_n.jpg

386010_10151058218163546_1949789840_n.jpg

kez.jpg

Many thanks to Jen for fixing this, though you didn't have to remove my message too!

:loco:

And tons of thanks to AMBR for putting this together once again! You rock baby!

yesssssssssss amber a drink is in order i am with the dude in king diamond makeup and my best friend mario is in there too i am on the his left side if you are looking at it on the computer screen , plus i still use the bottle openers you gave me longgggggggggg ago beyond ear candy green ones and everyone i gave one to still uses them still :) look for me thurs i will be wearing a power of omens shirt i am staying at residence inn midtown historic lets partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy