Forum Members Poster for ProgPower XV

hx6XNmK.png

New pic this year! And although everyone at the fest should know who the gentleman on the right is, I felt compelled to include his name as well, since I'm a completist. :cool:

Can't wait to see everyone!

Steph

I am really late with this (but hopefully not too late), since I'm rarely on this forum anymore these days. I'm re-using my forum poster photo from the last two years. I can't find Nick's old photo, but if you still have it, Ann Marie, please use Nick's (DemonOfTheWoods') previous forum poster photo from last year as well. Thanks again for putting this poster together year after year! See you all in about a week!

386010_10151058218163546_1949789840_n.jpg

Finishing this up tonight. Will take to the printer tomorrow. Anyone who wants to squeeze in at the last minute, now is the time.

Finally able to confirm that I will be there (Whew, close call). Is it too late for you to use my pic from last year?

I know I'm late, but you can use the same pic as last year for me.

Was practically out the door and on the way to the printer when I saw these posts. Yep, sat down, reworked it and got you in. Now I'm going. Ththththat's all, Folks!!