How do i get your cd's

jayme_ethereal

New Metal Member
Aug 2, 2005
I live in australia and it rather hard to find your cd's in stores. What is the best way to go about getting your cd's, like should i just try and order it in in a shop or can i get it straight from you or buy it of the internet.

Of course you could try to order it at your local cd-shop, but I doubt that you´ll be successfull.

The best way, as you already mentioned, is to order the stuff online. First you could try the popular online music-stores like amazon.com and see if they have something (You should find newer Nightingale and Edge Of Sanity stuff or Moontower).

Or even better, try out the official Blackmark homepage, they have a mailorder that has reasonable prices and a nice catalogue: http://www.blackmark.net/eng/default.htm

I suppose you can also order stuff directly from dan, don´t know anything further about this, I guess you could just drop him a mail :).
Have fun.

I have always found Black Mark to be very reasonable and quick.

The same can be said for The End Records in the States, from memory they license the Nightingale releases over there and stock things like Karaboudjan.