How do you want to die/what will happen?

Söy;5713970 said:
fuck_small.jpg

Profanity at the bus stop
second funny post i've ever seen from you :lol:

Following on from the discussion about when you want to die, I was wondering how you want to die and this could be influenced by what you think will happen when you die.

I believe that when you're dead you're just dead - you don't know about it and it's just like you don't exist anymore. I don't buy this idea of an afterlife, I think the church is just preying on peoples biggest fears in order to expand their industry and recruit people into their cult. Maybe there is a god but I find it unlikely that this loving god will favour only those who have sollowed his guidelines - that isn't what love is about and we're only capable of showing human love.

Therefore I believe the best way to die is just for vit to happen, so you're not thinking about it or waiting for it. A heart attack would be a good way to die when you're about 55 and not expecting it - although you have been obese all your adult life. This way you wouldn't be waiting for death and the pain would keep increasaing in intensity until it got to the stage where you thought "I wish this would just end". I'd also want someone to witness my death because then I would feel more significant. Passing away quietly by myself isn't something i'd want. A slow and debilitating illness where I spend lots of time in hospital would be ok if the thought of death wasn't to near in sight, as you wouldn't be waiting for it. Cancer is a nasty way to die but something like Emphysema or Heart Disease would be ok.

Your a sad sad man, i mean you think geting heart disease would be ok, you need to sort it out, maby if you wanted more out of your life other than what fattie foods your mum is cooking you tonight you could aspire to somthing beter.

Fucking cock, Get laid, Get a life