How much of the inventory will you be bringing?

We bring virtually no prog rock. We concentrate on progressive and power metal. The two tables will be well stocked. Typically we have about 3,000 CDs/DVDs on hand. If you have special requests feel free to contact us the week before and we'll make sure we bring those titles along.

Ken Golden

lasercd said:
We bring virtually no prog rock. We concentrate on progressive and power metal. The two tables will be well stocked. Typically we have about 3,000 CDs/DVDs on hand. If you have special requests feel free to contact us the week before and we'll make sure we bring those titles along.

Ken Golden

Cool, I will look through the inventory on the site and give you a list of some things that look interesting. I bought the Anyone's Daughter from you last year at progpower, thank you so much for having that. :)

Ken, by any chance, do you have my payment information (address, card stuff, and whatever) on account, or should I add it to your database? I presume knowing that might be easier than actually holding cash at PP5.

Also, you best be stocking a massive supply of Riverside for ProgPower.

Generally speaking when we do a show like Progpower or Progday (where there is no access to phone lines for credit card terminal hookup), we work on the "honor system". We swipe your credit card and take relevant information. Then we hand over your stash. When we return to NJ we process the credit card charges. In all the years we've been taking credit cards at shows we've only been burned once - some guy at Powermad beat me out of $30.

So the answer is...you don't need to supply me with payment information, just have the card with you at the show.

Ken