Jeff Loomis Signature Guitar Revealed!!!

Rebourne

Sep 25, 2006
http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/inventory/images/2825.jpg

Drum City - Guitarland :: Inventory

It's so fucking sweet if it's true?

The wood choice is awesome (like a Strat) and the Original Floyd Rose on a Schecter with 26.5' scale! That is pretty much the fucking shit right there.

I wish I could afford it, to me it's almost the perfect guitar. The only possible way it could be better is if it was white or blonde satin finish but that's a small detail.

I couldn't find any other topics on it so I thought I would post it, hopefully someone will know if it's true or anymore details about it.

Yeah, they seem so random though, I never know what is going on lol.

Why? Did someone post this already? If they did I am sorry.

EDIT: Whoops, it was on the second page, my bad. I searched for Jeff Loomis Signature Guitar and nothing except old news came up. Is there any way to delete this thread before people pummel me for my ignorance?

Don't worry dude, I was just wondering as you didn't seem convinced it was a real guitar. It is, and pics and proof are here. Don't delete the thread. You're just asking/posting on a real question.

Thanks man, yeah I just haven't seen it announced by Schecter or Loomis, so I am a bit curious.

Normally I'd complain about how many threads we have with the same topic..... but I want this thing so badly that I cant get tired of seeing it.

Goddamn, upon looking at that page, I was a bit surprised. I had to pay €850 for my C-7 Black Jack (my first 7-string too)??? I could have ordered a Hellraiser one in that same shop, but that one would've cost me €1000... Bleh, it was the only shop in the whole of Belgium that had that fantastic 7-string anyway... You guys (ze americanz) are lucky that it's so much cheaper over there :p I doubt that the Jeff Loomis model would ever physically get into stores over here!
I know.. I can order it online.. but it's so much nicer to see, touch, test, and play it beforehand in the guitar shopz...

i've actually ordered a guitar online here in America and shipped it to England for a friend of mine because it was that much cheaper for him even with the overseas shipping charges.

Mean looking axe!

Me and my band mates are building some custom instruments with a local lute, and our guitars will also have maple necks (which is not the most common choice in metal).

What can I say, good taste ain't for everyone... :p

Cheers, ppl.

P.S.: the wood choice also made me think; mahogany + maple top combination seems fine, but I might discuss more of it with our lute...

I guess I am the only one who does not like this. Blond neck, single vol control and a rose.... Sorry, glad I bought a Hellraiser.

For any of you looking to buy one of these, check out my other posts about Tema guitars. Biggest Schecter dealer in Ohio, beats everyone's prices, and will ship to anywhere. Please mention me if you buy there. heh. :)

holy crap! that is a cool looking guitar, very fancy and red, i like the designs too, cant wait to see him playing that on stage hopefully soon! :headbang:

P.S.: the wood choice also made me think; mahogany + maple top combination seems fine, but I might discuss more of it with our lute...

I have a mahogany body, maple neck and board 7 string (Washburn USA Sonic 7) and it's a good wood choice - a tad dark, but with an evil lower-mid roar.

I suspect I'll really like the tone of the Loomis model - I love ash guitars.