I hate to even waste bandwidth on Arcturus, but...

Assume all you like...haha...thank you for validating the thoughts behind the comment. Just thought it was a funny pot/kettle kinda thing, and just poking some good fun...so don't get your panties in a twist.

I think it's public knowledge on this board that some of YOUR shit is fairly ridiculous as well. But hey...if I've got a lot to learn...god knows where that puts you...

Actually, as crass and over the top as AS can be sometimes here, the dude knows his stuff pretty well. He's not just an armchair quarterback, he does have experience in this business. Just my .02

Actually, as crass and over the top as AS can be sometimes here, the dude knows his stuff pretty well. He's not just an armchair quarterback, he does have experience in this business. Just my .02

Alright...Jesus...far be it from me to poke fun at the almighty AS. I point out one random comment with a sense of fun and he still feels the need to "school" me. Sometimes I think he just throws shit out there so people will call him on it, and then he can take them by the hand and meander them through some circular arguments.

Hell, it's all in good fun...but I guess I DO have a lot to learn...it's the internet, and no one has a fucking sense of humor.

Oh yeah...almost forgot...FUCK ARCTURUS!

Oh poke fun at me all you like. I just assumed you were trolling me srry pal and srry you think that way about me :(.

I think it's odd that ICS Vortex is going to be playing with Arcturus and then headline the Inferno Festival with Borknagar. Something has got to give here, I can't see him or both of the bands playing. I'll believe it when I see it.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=157134

I agree that this is weird. I could only imagine it justified if each band went on a different day or something. And of course who knows, they could cancel this shit too. They're like Norway's Deicide lol.

Oh poke fun at me all you like. I just assumed you were trolling me srry pal and srry you think that way about me :(.

So the PPUSA troll thinks I might be a troll, huh? Guess I should lurk less and post more, but I usually try to tame my acerbic wit...probably a good thing!

May I speak so humbly on the topic of Arcturus?

Let me phrase this as carefully as I can.

YOU DOUCHEFUCKS HAVE FUCKING MOOOONTHS TO PREPARE FOR PROGPOWER YOU LAZY FUCKING SCUM!

I'm glad they cancelled. I don't want to support a band with no integrity or honor.

I want the very best with the best intentions, to be ALLOWED THE HONOR of performing at Glenn's sacred, hallowed stage. So many bands have treated his festival as just another show. FUUUUUCK that.

Off topic:
you guys are a bunch of damn crybabies. get all up in a tizzy any time anyone says something controversial; cue "LOL U MAD BRO" and image macros for five pages. Pretty much he only thing missing from the last few discussions? Threats of physical harm and boasts of physical superiority.

On topic:
Arcturus. I still like the Sham Mirrors, and will continue to like it. But for real, who the shit do they think they are?

AS doesn't just make stuff up. he is a cog within this industry beyond simply "hey, i buy records." He just might actually have access to factual information more so than some would like to believe. ;)