I have an extra room at the Granada!

byarosh

New Metal Member
Mar 27, 2009
I booked 2 rooms as soon as Glen posted their availability and now one of my buddies is backing out. So instead of just calling Best Western and canceling the extra room, I decided to offer it up to my ProgPower brethren.

Now, let talk logistics. The room is booked for Thursday check-in and Sunday check-out. It is a standard room and not a suite. I talked to the hotel and I can transfer the extra reservation to anyone I wish.

So the first person to respond to this post that wants the room, can have it! I will transfer the reservation to you and you can make any changes directly with the hotel.

I hope this makes someone's day!

I booked 2 rooms as soon as Glen posted their availability and now one of my buddies is backing out. So instead of just calling Best Western and canceling the extra room, I decided to offer it up to my ProgPower brethren.

Now, let talk logistics. The room is booked for Thursday check-in and Sunday check-out. It is a standard room and not a suite. I talked to the hotel and I can transfer the extra reservation to anyone I wish.

So the first person to respond to this post that wants the room, can have it! I will transfer the reservation to you and you can make any changes directly with the hotel.

I hope this makes someone's day!

how much is the total for those 3 nights?

The room I have booked is $155 a night for a grand total of $534.75 for all three nights (with taxes, etc.).

I'm interested in it. I'm also interested in sharing with anyone else that wants it as well. In fact, if someone has a room they would like to share, I'd be interested in that as well.

I transfered the reservation to Fuled25 today. Thanks to all who contacted me.

Se you at the show!