I need help from anyone who still has a SSD 3 version (LE or Platinum etc)

LeSedna

Mat or Mateo
Jan 20, 2008
Montpellier, France
Hello,

I'm wanting to resell my Steven Slate Drums 3.0 LE version because I don't use it anymore since I'm mostly with various samples and Trigger nowadays.

However, I can't find the original download I had done. I still have a folder with the files inside. I'm trying to run them in Kontakt again, and the files are found but I can't open it, it says they are encrypted and I need to register to use them. Which is okay, but the problem is that the Native Instrument Center does not find SSD, I can't activate it.

So basically, I have all the files in those folders :

/Multi
/1. V-Drum Preset Kits
/3. TD-9 Kits
/4. TD-10
/5. TD-12
/6. TD-20
/2. Keyboards Preset Kits
/1. Full Keydrum Kits X
/2. Light Keydrum Kits Y
/3. Kits X MULTITRACK
/Samples

In all /Multi end folder I have 20 .nkm files corresponding to my 20 kits, for all V drums and keyboards presets.
In /Samples I have that :
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/881054/TEMP/dffdgfgf.jpg

I tried Kontakt player 4, and I also tried Kontakt 3.5 that slate gave us with SSD 3.0, same result.

So my questions are :
- were there a .exe install file to install SSD library somewhere ? It may explain why the Service Center does not find SSD, cause it's nowhere existing in my registry file or anything.
- am I missing some sound files ?
- generally speaking, if it's lacking some files, can someone send me the missing files, or .exe ? I can totally prove I own SSD 3.0 LE, you can even ask Steven's support since I mailed them about it today, and they told me as LE is discontinued they don't have the files available, only Kontakt 3.5.

That would be awesome if someone had that somewhere !

I had this problem (NI Service Center not recognizing) using 3.5 Platinum.
In my case, the SSD support gave me new links to download the whole updated thing again and it worked, although the new version don´t have the individual waves (I don´t use them anyway).

I'm pretty sure you can't re-sell Slate Drums,
best to check with the man himself.

I asked them, it's actually themselves who said the actual serial transfer has to be done through Native Instruments directly. They even said "copy this very mail as a proof of authorization"

@MindMunch : they don't have the links anymore since it's discontinued, they're now on SSD4, hence why I'm asking here if someone has somewhere the files I'm missing !

@MindMunch : they don't have the links anymore since it's discontinued, they're now on SSD4, hence why I'm asking here if someone has somewhere the files I'm missing !

Oh, sorry, I don´t have them anymore, and I´m afraid that even if you get the files you want, it still won´t show up on the new NI Service Center. That´s what happened to me. It wasn´t a fault or missing file problem, but the technology of authorization that changed. Even using the Kontakt Player 2.

Solved, someone sent me the .exe install and it's working perfectly. I think it was just about having a registry entry so that the Service Center recognizes SSD. Anyway thanks !