If Crimson Glory needed a singer

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
And Midnight was not coming back, This is just speculation mind you. I have been listening to the new Heed album and I think Daniel Hiemen (formerly of Lost Horizon) would totaly fit in perfectly (vocally) with old and newer CG material. If anyone has heard the new Heed album The Call I think you might agree with me.If you havent heard it go here http://holstein.oderland.com/~musicsto/player/player.html

Check it out!!!

Bear

I really liked that album. One of the fine releases in the genre for '05 IMO.

Bear, you ever check out Machine Men's "Elegies" record? Total Dickinson/Maiden worship, but damn if it ain't done well.

MadeInNewJersey said:
I really liked that album. One of the fine releases in the genre for '05 IMO.

Bear, you ever check out Machine Men's "Elegies" record? Total Dickinson/Maiden worship, but damn if it ain't done well.

Yo Mark!!! Whta up money!!! I love all three of Machine Men's releases, I listen to them quite a bit. Elegies kicks ass but its still alittle behind Scars & Wounds, but both are awesome releases. I would love to see them at PPUSA one day. I posted about Elegies a few months ago, its probably gone by now.

Bear

I need to check out their earlier stuff...that guy spent a LOT of time listening to Bruce, lol

How about Hellfueled? More great Swede music, and if that ain't Ozzy on the "Born to Rock" record, I don't know who it is! lol