Official PPUSA CRIMSON GLORY Interview Just Posted!

PurpleCrayonWriter

Just a Kid at Heart
I just posted one of the best interviews I ever conducted. All Crimson Glory fans needs to read this one. Hell, even if you're not currently a fan of Crimson Glory, I'm betting you will be by the time you finish Part One of my interview with CG guitarist Jon Drenning.

Just to give you a little taste of what's in store for you when you visit the Official ProgPower USA X Interview site, The Art of Prog, the headline of the interview is...

Jon Drenning: “I think it’s important that the world know the truth: Midnight did not die from liver and kidney failure.”

For more exclusive revelations than you can shake a stick at, I suggest you hurry on over to my interview.

Enjoy!

Bill

Wow, that was a great interview Bill. I enjoyed every minute of it!! It's even more sad now that we know Midnight could have saved himself but was too stubborn to seek medical help :cry: :cry:

I can totally relate to Midnight's stubborness when it comes to medical treatment. While I've split my head open and left a blood trail up the yard to the house, I think I *might* go see a Dr. if I was vomiting/coughing up blood.

great interview, and yet another "what if" sequence of events... :erk:

The bit about Midnight's death was quite interesting, indeed. However, I also find it disturbing that the band is completely getting screwed on royalties. No wonder, they've been so hesitant to put out a new release! I feel bad for buying the Metal Mind edition of "Astronomica" now. At least I bought an original beforehand, but that doesn't seem to make a difference, either. Let that be a lesson to all aspiring musicians: a record contract doesn't mean shit, especially these days.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Jon was kind enough to allow me 15 more minutes of his time this afternoon. I had a few follow-up questions that I wanted to ask, perhaps the most important of which was:

"Given what you told me about your problems with Roadrunner and Metal Mind and the other labels that have, essentially, allowed bootleg Crimson Glory CDs to circulate as legitimate CDs, how can fans support the music of Crimson Glory without ripping you off?"

His answer to that question, along with answers to a few more, will be posted as soon as I can transcribe the interview, perhaps in three or four days.

Bill

That was a brilliant interview. Although i think its unfair that i can't read the 2nd half considering i live in Australia and theres no way i can get to the prog/power gig. Is there anyway i'd be able to read this? It's the most in depth Crimson Glory interview i've read and i'm so fanatical about this band.

Jon Drenning needs to get to court and sue the asses off those record company scumbags.