Tonight's JON DRENNING Interview -- I'm Speechless

PurpleCrayonWriter

Just a Kid at Heart
I just wanted to let everyone know my interview tonight with Crimson Glory's Jon Drenning was absolutely amazing. I've conducted interviews for a lot of years. But I believe this one was the best.

And I don't mean that as a slight to any other band I've talked to, either. There was just something awe-inspiring about this interview. The stars were aligned or something. Jon told me things about Midnight, about the recording of their albums, and about the future of Crimson Glory that I've never heard or read before. In fact, one major thing Jon told me he said he's never told anyone before.

I can't wait to post this interview because I think it's perfectly in keeping with the specialness of ProgPower USA X. If you weren't a Crimson Glory fan before, I think this interview will make a disciple out of you.

Bill

P.S. Thank you, Jon! That was one hell of an interview!

Bill, your interviews are nothing short of awesome. I am sure it'll be a fantastic read!

Thanks, Milt. You're no slouch yourself.

Matt and MysticX9, my wife begins transcribing it tonight. It'll probably be ready by Saturday. Jon sent me a lot of rare photos, including a few taken in the last days of Midnight's life. So I need to re-size, upload, and code them to appear online. It's a lengthy process.

I could have talked to Jon for hours. However, after about an hour and 10 minutes, I decided to give his ear and voice a rest. I had many more questions left to ask because our conversation veered off my list quite a few times. (I love those little asides interviews can sometimes take.) But I felt what he told me was enough - at least for that session. It was gold, Jerry. Gold!

This is one interview I wish I could post all of online. That means there's a lot of information toward the end that will make picking up a PPUSA X program even more essential.

Bill