I'm begging! Reorder the shirts!

docsobeck

New Metal Member
Sep 19, 2005
home.cinci.rr.com
i know that the merchandise page says there will be no reorder of shirts, but DAMN, they ran out early. i planned on buying one later on Friday to minimize my chances of getting drunk and leaving it laying around someplace, but by the time i went to go buy, they were long gone. this bites. bites, i tell you. i suspect i'm not alone here... there must have been a lot of people that wanted to buy and were shut out.

The reason Glenn said no re-orders this year.......I think that this same thing happened last year, a big number of people didn't get a shirt and wanted one, so he ordered another batch, but most of the people who had expressed interest didn't buy one, and that's why he had the Prog-Power V shirts on sale this year, those are the re-orders people said they would buy but didn't.

Sorry you didn't get one, but I bet someone out there has an extra they'd sell you though.

I can understand that Glenn doesn't want to reorder them after not selling all of last year's re-order. I bet it's tough to figure out how many to order, muchless tbe stuck with the leftovers.

I would love a medium or large if someone has an extra.

ReaLM said:
They ran out of smalls by 5pm.

Not that it would have fit anyway :)

Robin

Yeah. I only had a 50 when I went through the first so the lady told me to get the DVD then come back (I needed a small). I was worried that they would run out, and sure enough when I came back the guy told me I managed to get the last small shirt. :devil:

This was my drummer's(from Outworld) first outing to ProgPower and when he went to buy a PP6 shirt he ended up with one from PP5. I was totally bummed......I was hoping he'd have a nice keepsake for this event.