IRON SAVIOR-Megatropolis

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
Iron Savior's latest release. Great stuff! I'm expecting them to play 3 new tracks from this disc at PPUSA IX, including opening with "Running Riot". Favorite "Mega"-tracks? Which of these songs would you like to hear played live in September?
Here's a few I'd love to hear played live this year:
Running Riot
Flesh
Megatropolis

Iron Savior's latest release. Great stuff! I'm expecting them to play 3 new tracks from this disc at PPUSA IX, including opening with "Running Riot". Favorite "Mega"-tracks? Which of these songs would you like to hear played live in September?
Here's a few I'd love to hear played live this year(I'll be thrilled if they play any 3 of these 5 tracks below):
Running Riot
Flesh
Megatropolis
A Tale From Down Below
But Still I Believe
:kickass::headbang::worship:

Condition Red is by FAR my favorite CD of theirs. Megatropolis took several listens to grow on me, but I did eventually like it. Still a long way from my favorite, but it's decent. I like Running Riot and Cybernetic Queen a lot. Seriously though, if they JUST played Condition Red front to back, I'd be happy!

Condition Red is by FAR my favorite CD of theirs. Megatropolis took several listens to grow on me, but I did eventually like it. Still a long way from my favorite, but it's decent. I like Running Riot and Cybernetic Queen a lot. Seriously though, if they JUST played Condition Red front to back, I'd be happy!
CR is a good CD. 9/10 My favorite IS CD is Unification. I'll settle for no less than 3 Uni songs in their set!

They could just play all of Battering Ram and nothing else, and I'd be as happy as a bee in a flower shop.

Of course, some Megatropolis tracks as dessert wouldn't hurt either :)

I really like Tale From Down Below and Cybernetic Queen from the new album.

Oh, who the heck am I kidding... I finally got Dark Assault to fill in the one full-length piece of their puzzle I was missing, and I don't think there's anything they've done that I don't like. I have to say that Battering Ram is my absolute favorite album from them, followed by Megatropolis.

Hard to make a call on one song, but I think that Wings Of Deliverance off the Battering Ram album just might be my absolute favorite from them. Pretty difficult to pick just one though.

How's their immigration paperwork coming? I just might have to go hurt some folks in the state department or wherever if they prevent me from seeing these guys live.

I would like to hear these:

Megatropolis:
- Running Riot
- Omega Man
- Megatropolis

Battering Ram:
- Break The Curse
- Battering Ram

Condition red:
- Titans Of Our Time
- Ironbound

Dark Assault:
Predators or I've Been To Hell

Unification:
- Comming Home

Iron Savior:
- Iron Savior
- Atlantis Falling

Well who knows, maybe some of these could make the setlist, hope they play at least 9 or 10 songs.

See ya at PP

I would like to hear these:

Megatropolis:
- Running Riot
- Omega Man
- Megatropolis

Battering Ram:
- Break The Curse
- Battering Ram

Condition red:
- Titans Of Our Time
- Ironbound

Dark Assault:
Predators or I've Been To Hell

Unification:
- Comming Home

Iron Savior:
- Iron Savior
- Atlantis Falling

Well who knows, maybe some of these could make the setlist, hope they play at least 9 or 10 songs.

See ya at PP
This setlist would rule!:headbang:

If they played only 1 track from Unification, I'd want it to be DEADLY SLEEP, my all-time favorite IS tune. I'd also really like to hear their version of "Neon Knights". Hail!

Iron Savior: New Album? Re-release? Who can tell the difference? AND WHO CARES ITS ALL AMAZING.

Indeed. But for the uninformed, Iron Savior frontman/founder Piet Sielck says:

"Big news! According to AFM all Megatropolis CDs are sold out. Therefore the album will be re-released with a new mix and a lot of re-recordings! Being unhappy with the album for a long time, I am absolutely happy to get a chance to correct my errors. The new mix will carry all Iron Savior trademarks such as big choir backings and lots of multi timbral vocals. I left all these goodies out at the time to make the album more distinguishable from my former second band Savage Circus... a fatal error which I finally can correct now. 'Omega Man' and 'Megatropolis' are done already sounding... fat! Folks, you have no idea how happy I am about this!"

I am really late to the party on these guys. I feel like I've always checked out their new releases as they've dropped, but have never really spent any quality time with any one release. For whatever reason, I've spent a bit more time with Metropolis 2.0 and I'm absolutely loving it. Power Metal done right.

Megatropolis 2.0 is really tasty! I've just started jamming this one out, and find myself wanting to play it again... though damn.. I didn't know he was in Savage Circus. I liked Savage Circus a lot... it was some awesome BG worship...

You know, I really wish bands made it easier to find where to buy this stuff digitally. I'm not picking up a CD of this, but I found almost immediately where to get the FLAC files illegally. AFM Records doesn't even list this as being available in Digital Format.