IRON SAVIOR-Megatropolis

Available on [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Megatropolis-2-0-Iron-Savior/dp/B00UVVK5QW/ref=sr_1_1_twi_2_mus?ie=UTF8&qid=1434554053&sr=8-1&keywords=iron+savior+megatropolis+2.0"]Amazon digital download[/ame] for $9.49.

You know, I really wish bands made it easier to find where to buy this stuff digitally. I'm not picking up a CD of this, but I found almost immediately where to get the FLAC files illegally. AFM Records doesn't even list this as being available in Digital Format.
And a quick Google search showed that iTunes has it available. I'm not sure what nailz's definition of "easy to find" is but being available via the two biggest digital music retailers seems pretty easy to find to me.

Although I do this all the time, how crazy is it that the best option for truly high quality files is illegal download?

It's an absurd reflection of a fractured industry. Bands should do what Prince and the Bare Naked Ladies do.... give ticket buyers a free copy of their latest release, or, if touring isn't possible, have lots of merchandise available on their website for their fans.
I've gone to a number of websites hoping to score some swag only to find nothing.