Joey Belladonna Rejoins Anthrax!

We will see how long this lasts. They've screwed Joey over before, I'm sure they will do it again. It's too bad too, Joey is one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and no matter how much they fuck him over, he just keeps coming back. He lives to be in Anthrax.

Joey has screwed them too over money....so it works both ways:lol:

Joey has screwed them too over money....so it works both ways:lol:

Seastorm and I have both talked to Joey about this (and Seashore is actually a friend of Joey's) and that is not how it went down at all. Do you honestly think he left Anthrax to tour with his solo because he would make more money doing that instead of opening for Heaven And Hell? Really think about that before you answer.

Seashore and I have both talked to Joey about this (and Seashore is actually a friend of Joey's) and that is not how it went down at all. Do you honestly think he left Anthrax to tour with his solo because he would make more money doing that instead of opening for Heaven And Hell? Really think about that before you answer.
no, he wanted too much money from Anthrax

Seems like Anthrax go through this every couple years. It's so bi-polar, I have yet to even catch them live with Joey singing. I mean, Jesus, try to keep a lineup together for a while so you can actually tour, you know? What did that new singer do to piss them off so much? I never even heard what happened, the guy was just canned after the album was made.

Btw, doubt you'll see Dan Spitz back in the band. He is hard at work on a project with Wade Black singing. Not saying it's impossible though.

I wonder who will be the next lead singer?

I'm rather shocked by this, since it seemed like they were going to go forward with Bush. Personally, I enjoy the stuff they did with Bush more than the stuff with Belladonna.

Agreed. The Sound of White Noise is a crushing album.

I'm going on what I personally HEARD come out of Belladonna's mouth while hanging out with him one night. What are you going on?

and what has JOEY said on why he doesn't stay in Anthrax then since it was not supposedly Joey wanting too much money??:Smug:

I saw Scott Ian on Eddie Trunk's "That Metal Show" a couple of weeks ago and he was bashing Joey, saying that John was the vocalist. What the hell is going on with these guys? Get over it already and form a new band or something. That said, I'm a Bush dan and I am disappointed by this news.

I'll be honest. I've never understood the appeal of Anthrax. I think Charlie is an incredibly awesome drummer but it's not worth listening to a band just for the drummer.

I do, however, wish they either stick with this or hang it up. As amusing as it's been in terms of their constant lineup change and drama, this has to end. Personally, they should have just released the album with Dan on it and give him credit and then toured with one of the other guys. I don't see the point in not releasing something that's finished and at least to them was good in their mind.

I saw Anthrax on their last reunion tour with Joey... absolutely fantastic show. I'll definitely go see them again when they come back around. However, I can't say my expectations for the new disc are very high.

and what has JOEY said on why he doesn't stay in Anthrax then since it was not supposedly Joey wanting too much money??:Smug:
What I'm about to suggest is pure speculation on my part.

Metallica came to Scott and said, "We'll give you X dollars to play this Euro tour with us, if the original line up is in tact."

Scott looked at bank statement. Looked at Joey's phone number. Looked at his bank statement. Looked at Joey's number.

"Hello, Joey..."

What I'm about to suggest is pure speculation on my part.

Metallica came to Scott and said, "We'll give you X dollars to play this Euro tour with us, if the original line up is in tact."

Scott looked at bank statement. Looked at Joey's phone number. Looked at his bank statement. Looked at Joey's number.

"Hello, Joey..."

:lol:...I can see this happening! I'm a big Anthrax fan and have been for years. With that said, if fans think that this band isn't doing this for primarily financial reasons, then they're crazy!

I'm not a big Scott Ian fan at all, because I think over the years he's become very controlling, much like Geoff Tate and the Van Halen brothers. At the same time these clowns have abolished all crediability when it comes to their bands.

~Brian~

hey dude, you dropped something

:lol: Thank you.

It's pretty simple.

Joey will obviously never turn down an opportunity to perform with ANTHRAX.
The $$$$$ is there.

I mean, he still tries to make a living off of music, doing his own solo thing.

Also, why would the band release the album with Dan?
They would have to pay him royalties.
Considering the album might sell 300 copies, that would result in VERY razor thin margins! :cool:

Metalmilitia,
You apparently have no idea what folks here are implying, so I will be specific.

What you are dropping is "names" (IE - When I was hanging out with Joey), not any inside dirt.